So my Saturday evening consisted of working with Shuhua on a call and me writing down in my rough notebook. We were discussing about the thirst tweets idols have to go through when Shuhua suddenly asked, 

"Hyunjin-ssi, are you an artist?"

"Actually, yes. But why the sudden question?"

"Because you're really good at drawing me in. I already have started following you on Instagram."

I took me a minute to process the pickup line and then the stalking. "Shuhua, are you stalking me because my ideal type is definitely not a stalker." 

"It's not stalking, Hyunjin-ssi. It's socialising. By the way, your friend Yang Jeongin posted something ten minutes ago." 

At that, I went to Instagram and checked Jeongin's post.

~

❤  🗯  ▶

❤  🗯  ▶

Liked by bakerbokkie, lino_catdad, ksmnotkms, bincepflex  and 50,321 others. 

yangj30ng1n_foxy Netflix and chill

Comments have been disabled.

~

"Hyunjin-ssi, is the boy innocent?"

"Nope but pretty sure he means movie night in his caption. It is not what you think, Shuhua. Anyways, we need to get back on track."

"Hmm. How sad. They look good together, though."

My appreciation for Shuhua went up a little. So I just hummed and went back to the project. 

Shuhua cut the call as soon as it was time for dinner. I shut down my system and went to my fridge to take out the leftover ramyeon from yesterday. 

Beomgyu was out so I thought of listening to the track our vocal teacher gave for us to make a song on. I started humming to it as I ate. I grabbed the tub of ice cream and looking at it gave me an idea. I finished eating and took up a diary to pen down the lyrics that popped up in my brain. 

That's when Felix entered my room. He was wearing his Saint Laurent black and white furry cardigan with black t-shirt and black jeans. I was so engrossed in the lyric writing that I didn't hear him coming in. He hugged me and I returned the tight embrace. 

That's when I realised I was in a sleeveless t-shirt and sweatpants with my hair in a mess.

"I will go change into my night dress," and Felix got into the bathroom with a pair of clothes.

Did I really forget about OUR movie night?

I mentally slapped myself as I logged into Disney Hotstar on my computer. I also poured two glasses of coke and warmed the popcorn.

Speaking of him, he was currently wearing a t-shirt of mine with his shorts.

After both of us were comfy on my single bed, I started the movie 'My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday'. 

"Since we are watching your choice today, next time we're having our movie night in my room with my choice of movie," Felix told me while stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

"Okay but why are you eating like you have been starved? I said after dinner so why didn't you eat anything?" I asked curiously. He was wearing his Saint Laurent cardigan which was very neatly kept away most of the time. 

"Remember that model-agency-CEO-uncle of mine? He had a modelling offer for me. He suddenly messaged me when all of us had gathered for Jeongin's update. He invited to have dinner with him in some fancy restaurant. We had wine and food but since the wine was too strong I threw up on my way back to the dorm. I almost destroyed my cardigan because of some uncle."

I asked him to continue watching as I searched my kitchen for some food. I found some packed sandwiches which were probably Beomgyu's and defrosted them as I mentally judged Beomgyu for buy packaged sandwiches. 

I brought it to Felix in a tray and he gobbled it up. I also brought some cookies as a sweet dish in case the sandwiches were bad. Felix seemed to like so he gave me bite.

Okay, Beomgyu. This sandwiches are extremely good.

Halfway through, both of us were peacefully cuddling and Felix was enjoying the movie. I had already watched it so I was curious of Felix's opinion. 

At some point, I must have fallen asleep because the last thing I remember of the night is Felix wishing me sweet dreams.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

A/N

Thought I should also add some girl groups. What do you think of G(I)-DLE's maknae's interaction with Hyunjin in this chapter?