The Second General: Showdown in the Undergound

After beating Saraph the subway stations in Tokyo were closed off due to strange occurrences so I decided to check it out but when I got down there I saw a shit load of webs about so I used my sword to cut through the webs but it would seem I attracted some unfriendly company so I slashed them as they came at me they turned to dust that was when the general came and I said. " venom tarantula correct "." correct Dracula let me take a gander and say you bested Saraph correct " he said as I nodded then he said. " Well good luck besting me but I wont kill you yet i want to see if you can attack me without using your eyes and if you can directly kill me I will give you information on who might about lord Satan so let's begin shall we ". The spider demon said as if he had no intention of fighting me and he said he knew that one of the general's knew something about Satan and is teaching me something my father Vlad the impailer I thought about it for a long while and knew it was my butler except he was turned into a spider demon so I closed my eyes and when I saw an opening I stabbed him from behind me in the head he then said. " Well done lord Dracula now I may rest in peace one last thing before I move on to the afterlife your father wanted me to give you your own armor and shield take it and end Satan farewell lord Dracula prince and savior of Romania .... and .... Tokyo ". was the last thing before he began to turn into dusts of light that was when that i knew what my goal was to slay Satan and end him once and for all when i put on that helmet and armor i felt a surge of power coursing through me now i am ready i sensed a general near here and went to the base.