Devil's Due

Dracula was pissed off at what he just learned but there was a knock on the door eclipse decide to answer it but when he did eclipse was punched into wall and an old foe who i didn't want to see here it was Satan and he said as he grabbed Elizabetha by the neck. " Well well well if it isn't Richter dregg or shall I call you by your true name Dracula and this must be your dead lovers descendent how ironic fate can be at a time like this well since I am here i might as well give you a job to do to get to me I have sent four demonic devil generals to four locations near where I am hiding out i want to see if you can make it to me before this girl parishes oh and one more thing don't die I want that pleasure to be mine "." Elizabetha no ". I said as he left and laughed about it I then I saw eclipse still moving i run up to him and said. " eclipse glad you still kicking you old fur ball "." I don't think I'm going to make it so I need you to hold on to this ". He gives me a box with a cross and fangs on it and I said. " what is this ". " it's called the devil capture panku box use it on Satan also take this ". He gives me a sword that was made by the church and drenched vampires blood and holy water and I said. " the legendary holy vampiric sword devil killer but why give me this "." use it to slay the devil's general's and there armies i don't have much time left so if she means that much to you do what you think is right don't allow Satan to have his way ". that was his last words and before i knew it he was gone so i became rightfully pissed off at Satan and said with my teeth in a enraged look. " Satan you taken my castle taken my butler and my servants but when you take the girl i care for most you will pay in your own blood PAAAAAYYY".