Eclipse Meets Dracula

(Dracula's agency and mansion)

it was one of those days again filing day. "god I have got to get a secretary". I thought to myself until I sniffed the air. " a demon here how odd might as well see who it is ". I said as I opened the door to see Elizabetha and a cat with an odd familiar fur color so I said to her. " good day lady Elizabetha how are your parents since the snake incident "." Oh their fine btw there is someone beside me who wishes to see you he has some information on my ancestor's killer ". This got me intrigued by what she told me so I said. " who is the one with the information ". " OK eclipse it's safe to transform now ". As she said this the cat transformed into a neko demon I was amazed by what I saw and the neko demon said. " long time no see Dracula I'm sure you remember me as I was once the original Elizabetha's guardian from Romania now i am her descendent ' s guardian and i have information leading to the death of her ancestor and who was the culprit "." Well don't keep me waiting who was it ". I said looking interested until Elizabetha said in a stern tone . " Dracula please be patient "." it is quite alright Elizabetha after all i mustn't keep the prince waiting now as I was saying it was Satan who killed her in order to get to you he's been planning this from the beginning but in order to do so he needed to kill her ancestor and take your castle then make his way to Japan as his first target and then the next is probably the entire world he will not stop till the world is in damnation ".