Feline Fate

(A year ago west shinjuku Elizabetha's house before Dracula's arrival in Tokyo)

A black and white cat was on the doorstep of Elizabetha's house her and her parents witness the cat looking pale Elizabetha said. " Oh you poor thing mom we need to take care of him till his owners arrive ". " I suppose your right i got some fish and water hopefully that will help ". Her mother says as she laid a fish and some water Elizabetha sat the cat down and the cat ate slowly as soon as he finished he began looking at Elizabetha and smiling feeling grateful for her kind deed that's when Elizabetha's father came into the kitchen and said. " Well I just called every one in shinjuku city and no one knows who the cat is and we can't just leave it out there so I'm thinking we take care of it ourselves ". " Great Idea dear looks like we got a new addition to the family what should we name him Elizabetha dear why don't you name him ". Elizabetha thought of a name then it came to her after looking at the cat and said. " Will name him Eclipse ". "I think it's perfect ". Since then the cat known as eclipse lived in the home.

(Present day shinjuku city)

(Elizabetha's point of view)

She was studying for the college entrance exams when she notice Eclipse meowing before she could look beside her the cat vanished she went back to her studies when two hands covering her eyes that was when she removed the hands and looked behind her to find a naked man with cat ears that was when she shrieked in fright and fear with a little confusion as she starred at the demon as he said. "Sorry i honestly didn't mean to scare you mistress Elizabetha you know you reacted the same way your ancestor did when she first me plus she gave me the exact same name which i figured you'd know who i was after all you are her descendent a- ". " how do you know about my ancestor and how is it that you had a name of the cat we found ". She interrupted him but he figured it was time she knew so he said. "OK well to answer your first question she found me and took me in as her personal guardian too bad when Satan tried to kill her to get at Dracula he succeeded but she gave me one simple task to find you her descendent and become her guardian and for the second question I am that very same cat you found and your ancestor named me eclipse and cause in my cat demon form i have a full moon shaped equinox on my forehead which also is a birthmark that glows telling me if your in danger also i was the one who called the police when you were captured by that snake devil sorry i didn't tell you i understand if your mad I- ". " No don't leave i wasn't mad just in a way surprised that i had a demon living amongst me and my family and no need to be sorry i know you had a good reason but we can't tell my parents about you ok when following me be sure to stay in cat form unless we're in my room then you can talk to me in your demon form ok". She said in a reassuring tone and he nodded in agreement as he transformed back into a cat and walked with her out of the house.