★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★

Start from the beginning

"You're mother worked hard on that, i won't let her hardwork go to waste."

Boruto proceed to shove the bento bag onto my hand while giving me a glare of his own.

"Fine! Have it then." He hissed before walking off to who knows where.

Probably off to no good! Tch!

Shikadai's dad just stood off at the side, and awkward shifted from one feet to another.

I nodded at chou-chou, signaling her to follow me before giving Shikadai's dad one last bow and took off at the direction where lord Hokage left just a few minutes ago.

*didn't watch boruto so imma skip whatever happened when they reached naruto and all the fighting with the boy with sharingan? Idk man didnt watch-*

____

Boruto's pov:

'What's up with her..-?'

Sarada's definitely onto something here, she won't do all that just cause she thinks that my mothers cooking would go to waste.

Tch as if! I would have eaten it of that idiot didnt look at me as if her whole life would crash if she didnt get that stupid bento to dad.

It felt off, she seemed off.

Almost sad.

The corner of her eyes didnt crinkle when she smiled, it looked forced. And her eyebrows were scrunched together. Almost as if something was bothering her.

Usually when she smiles she subconscious  tilts her head to the side and her eyes would be looking straight into mine.

But today was just a hollow smile, She didnt make eye contact and kept her head tilted to the ground almost to avoid me.

Wait.

What.

The.

Hell.

Boruto.

Why the hell do i know all of this about her-

Wha- what the hell boruto! You creep! Have you been staring at her- .. you have! Haven't you!?!?

Oh myah gwad!! Soo embarrassing!!!

I groaned as a blushed crawled up my neck! And covered my face as my ears got all red.

I probably look like a tomato!

But the more i thought about her the more concerned i felt.

I mean, she was never the same after Sayuri got into hospital.

My dad was discussing with mom and i couldn't help but overhear.

Sayuri has literally been on my mind more than the girl I crush on, my concern for her well being has now spread and completely possessed my brain that its no longer easy to focus.

And now i feel bad for Sarada because I know whay she's going through is probably a 100 times worse.

If only there something i could do other than buy new flowers and visit  Sayuri everyday.

Thats not doing much now is it? I just stupidly sit and talk with Sayuri everyday, ranting about my day or sometimes j missed her so much that I'd run there in the middle of the night just to cry on her hand.

I accidentally left extra snacks for her and Himawari last friday but realized for the first time in a long time, we wont have a hyper active pinknette running around the house screaming out stupid things that always put a smile on our face.

It felt unusually quite, since we got so used to welcoming the weekend with Sayuri's smiling face.

I think it brought a tear even to my dad's eyes.

Himawari was bawling her eyes out when she overhear what happened from the kids in her school who's mother was apparently working at the hospital where Sayuri's at.

Dad couldn't lie to her when she asked him, knowing that sayuri meant the world to her.

At this point, Sayuri is an Uzumaki as much as she's an uchiha.

Just a week without her made us realize how much we love her.

And that way more than we thought.

I looked at the hospital, but didn't dare to go inside.

Aunt sakura restricted me from visiting Sayuri, saying that she's been put into quarantine.

I tried to fight back but aunt sakura looked so exhausted and broken that i couldn't say a word.

She explained to me, since I kept pestering her the next day.

Apparently, Sayuri's body is so weak that they don't want other people to visit her and possibly make her sick.

She so sick that even catching a cold is life threatening to her.

A part of me died that day, simply can't believe that her health went down the hill the same day I saw her casually shopping with mom and himawari, she looked so healthy and full of life that day.

I leave flowers by her hospital room window which is always closed but i just place the flowers on the side of the window.

I never got the guts to look inside, knowing that she's gonna be barely recognizable.

I could only cry for her and wish for her health to get better.

'Please, get better Sayuri..'

>__<

A/n:

I wasn't done with this chapter but i wanted to publish something, anything since i felt so guilty for not updating for so long!

Tysm for 40k! I still can't believe all of this!

Today is my birthday btw, my sis got me a naruto shirt and i was literally jumping around the living room.

Lol!

Tysm once again! Ypu guys are the best thing that ever happened to me!! 😭❤️❤️