✦ birthday - seonghwa ✦

It was Seonghwa's birthday, but you had been so busy with work that you hadn't had a chance to celebrate with him yet. You thought you'd be able to make it up to him later, but as the day wore on, you got caught up in more and more work, and before you knew it, the day was almost over.

When you finally got home, you saw that Seonghwa had texted you several times throughout the day, asking if you were free to meet up and celebrate his birthday. You felt a pang of guilt as you realized that you had completely forgotten about his special day.

You quickly texted him back, asking him to come over to your place later that evening. You wanted to surprise him and make it up to him in a big way.

When Seonghwa arrived, you could tell that he was still a little bit upset. He didn't say anything about how you had ignored him all day, but you could feel the tension between you.

You tried to make small talk and distract him from his thoughts, but he seemed distant and distracted. Finally, you couldn't take it anymore and blurted out, "Seonghwa, I'm so sorry I forgot about your birthday. I've just been so busy with work and I didn't mean to ignore you. Please forgive me."

Seonghwa looked at you with sad eyes and said, "It's okay, Y/N. I understand that you're busy, but it just hurt a little bit that you didn't even remember my birthday. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, though."

You could tell that he was trying to be understanding, but you couldn't stand to see him sad. You walked over to him and pulled him into a hug, pressing your body up against his.

"Let me make it up to you," you whispered, your lips close to his ear. "I want to show you how much I care about you."

Seonghwa shivered as he felt your warm breath on his skin, and he couldn't resist the pull he felt towards you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in closer, kissing you deeply.

The kiss was intense and passionate, fueled by both the pain of the day and the desire that had been building up between you two for so long. You pulled away from him for a moment, looking deeply into his eyes. Your bodies press against each other, the heat between you becoming almost unbearable.

When you finally break the kiss, Seonghwa looks at you with lust and love in his eyes. " But I still can't believe you forgot my birthday," he whispers, his voice husky with desire.

"I love you, Seonghwa," you whispered. "I'm sorry for ignoring you today. I promise to make it up to you in every way I can."

"Well, then do it," he says, pulling you in for another kiss. This time, the kiss is even more intense than before, as if you both have been holding back your desires for too long.

As the night wears on, you and Seonghwa explore each other, the passion between you reaching new heights. In that moment, nothing else matters except for the two of you and the love that you share.

 In that moment, nothing else matters except for the two of you and the love that you share

happy birthday to seonghwa 💗

vote and comment if you liked this chapter. :)

(inspired by the song birthday by ten lol)