❀ the elevator encounter - san ❀

You are on your way to your first day at a new job, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. As you walk to the office building, you decide to stop at a coffee shop to grab a drink to calm your nerves.

As you exit the coffee shop with your drink, you bump into someone, causing both of you to spill your drinks. You look up and see a handsome man with striking features, and you can't help but feel a little flustered.

"I'm so sorry," you say quickly, fumbling to try and clean up the mess.

The man looks annoyed as he looks down at his now-stained shirt. "Watch where you're going next time," he snaps before walking away, leaving you feeling embarrassed and guilty.

You finally arrive at the office building and head to the reception area to check in. As you wait for your turn, you can't help but notice the handsome stranger from earlier walking into an office on the same floor.

You don't think much of it until you're called in for your own meeting, and you're introduced to Choi San, the CEO of the company, who turns out to be the same man you bumped into earlier.

You feel your face flush with embarrassment, realizing that you just had an unpleasant encounter with your new boss. But San seems professional and polite, not giving any indication that he remembers your earlier altercation.

As time goes on, you try to keep a low profile and avoid any further confrontations with San. But one day, as you step into the elevator, you realize that San is already inside.

You freeze, unsure of what to do. San notices your hesitation and gives you a small smile. "Don't worry," he says. "I won't bite."

You nod stiffly, feeling uncomfortable in his presence. The elevator doors close, and the two of you are alone.

For a few moments, there's silence. You try to ignore the tension in the air, but it's palpable. Finally, San speaks up.

"I wanted to apologize for our earlier encounter," he says, his voice soft. "I know I was out of line, and I'm sorry."

You're surprised by his apology, but you appreciate the gesture nonetheless. "It's alright," you say, feeling a little more relaxed.

San takes a step closer to you, and you can feel his breath on your neck. "I know it's not my place to say this," he says, "but I can't stop thinking about you. Every time I see you, I just..."

Before he can finish his sentence, the elevator dings, signaling that you've arrived at your floor. San takes a step back, and the doors slide open.

"I'm sorry," he says again, his voice barely audible. "I just had to tell you how I feel."

You step out of the elevator, feeling dizzy with emotions. You don't know what to make of San's confession, but you can't deny the thrill it sends through your body.

 You don't know what to make of San's confession, but you can't deny the thrill it sends through your body

vote and comment if you liked this chapter. :)