𖦹 icecream therapy - mingi 𖦹

You felt your phone buzzing in your pocket as you stepped out of your office building, your heart sinking as you saw that it was your boss. You knew that it couldn't be good news. As you answered the phone, you tried to keep your voice steady, but your boss's angry tone made it impossible.

"What is going on, y/n ? I just received a call from one of our clients and they're saying that the report you submitted was full of errors. This is unacceptable. You know that we can't afford to lose any clients right now."

You tried to explain that you had double-checked everything before submitting the report, but your boss didn't seem to be listening. You could feel tears prickling at the corners of your eyes as you hung up the phone.

You walked into your shared apartment with Mingi, feeling completely drained and defeated. Work had been especially rough today and you felt like you had failed at everything you had tried to accomplish. You slumped onto the couch and rubbed your temples, trying to rid yourself of the lingering headache.

Mingi walked over to you and sat down, placing a comforting arm around your shoulders. "Rough day at work?" he asked, his voice soft and understanding.

You nodded, feeling tears prick at the corners of your eyes. "I just feel like I'm not good enough," you admitted, your voice barely above a whisper.

Mingi pulled you closer to him, his embrace warm and comforting. "Hey, don't say that," he said, his tone firm but gentle. "You're amazing and you work so hard. You can't be perfect all the time, and that's okay."

You looked up at Mingi, his eyes filled with empathy and concern. He always knew just what to say to make you feel better. "Thank you," you said, your voice cracking with emotion.

Mingi smiled down at you and pressed a soft kiss to your forehead. "Anytime, love. I'm always here for you."

You leaned into him, feeling the warmth of his body and the steady beat of his heart. Mingi didn't say anything else, but his presence was enough to make you feel better. You stayed there for a while, just breathing in the fresh air and feeling Mingi's calming presence.

Eventually, you stood up, feeling a little better. Mingi stood up with you, his hand still on your shoulder.

"Thank you," you said, looking up at him.

Mingi smiled. "Anytime," he said. "Let's go get some ice cream."

You nodded, feeling grateful for Mingi's kind heart and calming presence. Even though everything wasn't okay yet, you knew that with Mingi by your side, you could face anything that came your way.

 Even though everything wasn't okay yet, you knew that with Mingi by your side, you could face anything that came your way

vote and comment if you liked this chapter. :)