◐ math meets art - yeosang ◐

As an art teacher, you were used to teaching children how to express themselves through creativity and imagination. So when you first met Yeosang, the new math teacher in the school, you were a little intimidated by his analytical and logical approach to everything. But as time passed, you realized that there was much more to him than just numbers and equations.

One day, you were sitting in the teacher's lounge, grading some art assignments, when Yeosang walked in. He smiled at you and asked, "How's your day going?"

You shrugged. "It's okay. Just a lot of grading to do."

He nodded sympathetically. "I know the feeling. But at least we get to do something we love, right?"

You smiled. "Yeah, I guess that's true."

As the days passed, you found yourself looking forward to seeing him in the hallway or at the staff meetings. You would exchange pleasantries and sometimes stop to chat for a few minutes. You were both too busy to spend more time than that, but you enjoyed each other's company.

One day, after school, you were walking to your car when you saw Yeosang struggling with a flat tire. You offered to help, and together, you changed the tire. He thanked you and asked if he could buy you a cup of coffee as a way of saying thanks. You agreed, and the two of you went to a nearby coffee shop.

As you sat across from each other, sipping coffee and talking about your respective teaching methods, you realized that you were starting to develop feelings for him. You had never really been attracted to someone with such a different personality than yours, but something about him drew you in.

The next week, you found yourself getting nervous as you walked into the staff meeting. Yeosang was there, of course, and as you took your seat, you couldn't help but steal a glance at him. He caught your eye and smiled warmly.

After the meeting, he asked if you wanted to grab lunch together. You agreed, and the two of you headed to a nearby deli. As you ate your sandwiches, you found yourself relaxing and enjoying his company more and more.

When the lunch was over, you both got up to leave, and Yeosang paused for a moment. "I know we're both really busy with work and everything," he said, "but I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime? Maybe dinner or a movie?"

You smiled, feeling a flutter in your chest. "I'd love to," you said.

From that day on, you and Yeosang started dating. It was an unlikely pairing, but you both found that your differences complemented each other well. He taught you to appreciate the beauty of math and logic, while you showed him how to see the world through the eyes of an artist.

As Valentine's Day approached, you found yourself wondering what to do. You didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but at the same time, you didn't want to ignore it completely.

On the day itself, you arrived at school to find a small bouquet of flowers on your desk. Attached was a note from Yeosang: "Happy Valentine's Day to the most beautiful artist I know."

You smiled to yourself, feeling your heart swell with affection for him. Later in the day, you found him in the hallway and handed him a homemade card, decorated with a watercolor painting you had made.

He read the card and grinned. "I love it," he said, pulling you in for a kiss. "Thank you."

vote and comment if you liked this chapter

vote and comment if you liked this chapter. :)