✦ the movie date - seonghwa ✦

You had been dating Seonghwa for almost a year now, but with ATEEZ's constant comebacks and busy schedules, it was hard to spend time with him. However, finally, after months of waiting, Seonghwa had a free day and asked if you wanted to go on a movie date with him.

You were overjoyed at the thought of finally getting to spend some quality time with him. As you both walked towards the cinema, you couldn't help but steal glances at him. He looked stunning as always, with his hair perfectly styled and his outfit on point.

As you settle into your seats in the movie theater with popcorn in your hands, you can't help but feel grateful for this moment alone with him. You lean your head on his shoulder and let out a contented sigh.

"I missed this," you whisper, snuggling closer to him.

Seonghwa looks down at you and smiles, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. "I missed this too. I'm sorry I haven't been able to spend as much time with you lately."

You shake your head, not wanting him to feel guilty. "It's okay. I know how important your work is, and I'm proud of everything you've accomplished."

Seonghwa leans in and presses a soft kiss to your forehead. "Thank you. I promise I'll make it up to you."

As the movie began, you both snuggled closer to each other. It was a romance movie, and you both laughed at the funny scenes, occasionally stealing kisses in between.

When the steamy scene came up on screen Seonghwa leans in closer to you and whispers in your ear, "I can't wait to get you alone after the movie."

You feel a shiver run down your spine as you turn to him and give him a playful glare. "What makes you think I'll even want to be alone with you?" you tease, trying to hide the fact that his words have made your heart race.

Seonghwa chuckles softly and reaches for your hand, interlacing his fingers with yours. "I have a feeling you'll change your mind," he says, before turning his attention back to the movie.

Despite your best efforts to focus on the film, you find your mind wandering to what Seonghwa had said and you find yourself wanting to look at him

By the time the credits roll, you're practically squirming in your seat with anticipation.

As you both stand up to leave, Seonghwa pulls you into a tight embrace, whispering in your ear again. "Just you wait," he says, a mischievous glint in his eye.

You can't wait to see what he has in store for you. ;)

should I make a part 2 of movie date with seonghwa ?