"What's the room of requirements?"

"It's where you will transform next month. Ok let's get going."

They all tuck under the invisibility cloth except for Sirius who held Peter in his mouth and lead the invisible Remus, James, and Ash.

Ash and Remus were still very close underneath the cloak. She blamed it on Remus being strangely tall. Remus was extremely aware of their proximity.

He was flustered and everytime they turned Ash would lean into him, only making him more flustered. He couldn't believe she didn't know the affect she had on him. He heard shuffling at the end of the hall and had to crouch in order to fully cover them. He kept his head low, buried in Ash's hair. She smelled like mint.

"Whatcha doing Remus?" Ash muses.

She could feel his breath on her neck. It tickled.

"Oh uh I heard someone... I thought I heard someone," Remus answers.

"Well by all means keep your head nestled into my neck then," Ash laughs.

"I'm not nestled into your neck."

Ash turns her head slightly, Remus felt her breath on his hair, "you are."

Remus blushes, "Sorry," he moves his head away slowly.

"Let go of my hand Remus," James swats his hand away.

"I thought it was Ash."

"Why are you trying to hold my sister's hand?" James whispers angrily.

"I uh-"

"He stepped on my foot, held hands since we can't see each other. Unless you want him falling all over me instead Jamsie," Ash says.

"Whatever."

Ash takes Remus's hand, they were still stumbling over each other but at least now they were stumbling while holding hands.

Eventually they reach the shrieking shack. Ash goes in with Remus. The others wait in the tunnel until after he had transformed. Remus would prefer to transform without anyone there but Ash was stubborn and after she had brewed him wolfsbane he couldn't really say no. She convinced him on the basis of, I don't care what happens to you I just want to know how my Wolfsbane works.

Ash sat on one side of the room and Remus on the other.

"So Rumes is a pretty good character isn't he?"

"He is. So good it's taken you 2 or 3 years to read about him?"

"Even better, I'll need another year," Remus chuckles.

"Tell me something about yourself," Ash says.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, something that you only want me to know."

"...I like chocolate."

"Oh no! What are we going to do now that the secret's out? Goodness, I am shocked. Did not see this coming," Ash mocks him.

"Yeah yeah. But you don't know why I like chocolate," Remus waves her off, "When I was 4, I was bitten. You already know about my father and his hatred of werewolves that led to me becoming one. But after I was bit, I ate chocolate. I ate so much chocolate."

"Remus..." Ash whispers connecting the dots.

"Chocolate kills dogs. Dogs are wolves. I was a werewolf. I thought if I ate enough chocolate that maybe I could be human again. That I could be normal," Remus tells Ash.