Greatest Royal Rumble

Start from the beginning

He then grabs him neck and chokes him against the turnbuckle. He then lets him go. He grabs his arm and pulls him back. He wrenches the arm before thrusting it down. He then pushes Roman back before pulling him for a shoulder block, knocking him down.

He then brings him back up and starts heading to the corner. He climbs up the turnbuckle and walks on the top rope. He then jumps and hits Old School on Roman.

Damian walks around with a scowl, showing how he has no desire to entertain in Saudi Arabia

Damian walks around with a scowl, showing how he has no desire to entertain in Saudi Arabia. He then brings Roman up and sends him out of the ring. Damian exits the ring as he goes after Roman. reigns fights back with some Throat Thrusts but was stunned by Damian's knee to his gut.

Damian then grabs him and goes for an Irish Whip, but Roman counters and sends Damian crashing onto the steps. Roman sprang up as he grabs Damian's head and slams him against the steps several times. Roman then brings Damian back inside the ring. Both men got up as Roman hits an Irish Whip.

He got Damian on his shoulders and went for the Samoan Drop, until Damian counters with a Inverted DDT. Damian gets up as Roman slowly got on his hands and knees before Damian stomps on him. Damian then brings Roman up and knees him in the face, making him go down.

Roman rolls out of the ring as Damian exits. He goes after him, until Roman knees him the gut. Soon, Roman gets him onto his shoulders and heads to the post. Suddenly, Damian gets off and grabs Roman by the throat. He then throws him back first against the ropes.

Damian grabs Roman and sends him back inside the ring

Damian grabs Roman and sends him back inside the ring. Roman gets as Damian approaches him. Damian punches him before kicking him down. He then brings him up and sends him to the ropes.

He went for a Big Boot but Roman ducks under it and hits a clothesline. Damian stood on his feet as Roman bounces back hits another, this time making Damian stumble back.

Damian goes for a Clothesline of his own but Roman ducks under it and hits a jumping Clothesline, sending Damian down. Roman howls as Damian slowly goes back to his feet. Roman is seen reading a Superman Punch and went for it.

Damian ducks under it and catches Roman by the throat. Roman however elbows him on the side of his head. Damian charges at him but Roman pulls the ropes down to make leave the ting.