Reveal the Title

*backstage*

Everyone is seen cheering for Damian after his epic win at the main event. Damian gave a thanks to them as he and his father and stepmother talked.

Michelle: And when you leaped off the top rope, your father looked like he had a heart attack.

Mark: Can you blame me? I haven't done a spot like that in years and to see my son do that? It's shocking.

Damian: Yep. I figured. It's a perfect way to show I was willing to go to win the match.

Mark: You damn right. I'm just amazed you managed to pull it off despite it being your first WrestleMania, son.

Damian: Thanks, dad. I'm just wanna make you proud.

Mark: You already did when you won your first World Title. And now...I'm more prouder than ever.

Damian smiles as he hugs his father and Stepmother.

*later*

Damian is seen leaving as he then meets up with someone who also won tonight.

Kanako: Kon'nichiwa, Damian

Damian: Hello to you, too. Congrats on your win tonight. I knew you can do it.

Kanako: Thank you. And I should congratulate you on an awesome main event against Brock Lesnar.

Damian: I appreciate it, Kanako.

Kanako: But...you set the Universal Championship on fire.

Damian: I know. But I plan to debut the new Championship tomorrow night.

Kanako: Wouldn't it be easy to change the color of the Belt Strap?

Damian: I don't do the easy way when I think about titles.

Kanako: You have a point. Guess I'll wait for your reveal tomorrow.

Damian: Anyway, Good luck with being Smackdown Live's Women's Champion.

Kanako: I will. Unless Carmella cashes in.

Damian: True. Still, great job out there.

Kanako: Thank you. *hugs him*

Damian looks at her with a surprise, but calm face, as he then pats her head. Kanako chuckles as she lets go of him. He just gives her a small smirk.

 He just gives her a small smirk