The Road to Wrestlemania

*before the show*

Damian didn't appear on February 26, though a highlight of his match and his promo is shown as a match card for Wrestlemania 34 is shown for his Universal Title Match against Brock Lesnar. Braun is taken of TV for feeling the effects of the Avalanche Tombstone.

Damian is seen backstage putting his attire on as he gets ready for tonight's show. Soon, a door knock was heard as he looks at it.

Damian: Come in.

The door opens and Damian is surprised to see who came in.

Damian: Kanako? What's up?

Kanako: Hello, Damian. I came to ask you something.

Damian: Okay. *shrugs* Lay it on me.

Kanako nods as she sat next to him.

Kanako: Well, before I say anything about it...I would like to congratulate you on your win last night. Sorry I didn't say it before you left for the night.

Damian: Thanks. I appreciate it. And your match with Nia Jax was cool as well. I always love seeing her get her fat ass kicked.

Kanako snorts out and laughs quietly. Damian gave a grin as she tries to calm down.

Kanako: You don't have to be mean to her like that.

Damian: I know. But I had talked about how she's very reckless in the ring, but wouldn't be suspended and go to training in many of my promos outside of WWE, though named no one. Suffice it to say, I'm not her favorite wrestler.

Kanako: I know. And you're not wrong.

Damian: Yep. So what are you gonna say to me?

Kanako: Well...I was planning on moving to Smackdown Live.

Damian: Really? I mean, it's your choice who you'd face at Mania.

Kanako: Hontō...but...at the same time, I want to stay on RAW and face Alexa.

Damian: I see. You're indecisive in this situation.

Kanako: *nods* Hai. So, I came to ask for your opinion.

Damian: Me? Why me?

Kanako: Well...I would like someone new to give an opinion. And I don't mean new to Wrestling, just someone new in WWE.

Damian: I see. Well, from what I could think, it would be nice for you to move to Smackdown. But at the same time, I wouldn't bet on you winning against Charlotte. And here on RAW, you get to have some more competition in the ring. But ultimately, it's up to you to decide.

Kanako: Okay...I'll think about it. Thank you, Damian.

Damian: No problem, Kanako. If you need anything, I'm here to help.