Reaper Vs Monster

RAW
February 19

Damian didn't appear on RAW last week but had a video promo detailing what he plans to do with Brock Lesnar, at Wrestlemania. RAW has been beginning to have a returning PPV, Judgement Day on February 25, and currently, there are a few matches set, Finn Balor vs John Cena, Roman Reigns vs The Miz, Seth Rollins vs Elias, Asuka vs Nia Jax for the spot at Wrestlemania, Cesaro and Sheamus vs the Club, Alexa Bliss vs Mickie James and so much more. Now it needs the Main event.

Tonight, Braun Strowman is seen in the ring, cutting a promo about how he wants to face Damian tonight on RAW. He claims Damian is a coward to claim that Brock Lesnar is one when he doesn't show up either.

Kurt calms the situation down as he announced that the main evening of Judgement Day will be Damian Calaway vs Braun Strowman. Reaper vs Monster. Strowman claims it wasn't enough as he demands that Damian puts his Main Event Spot at Wrestlemania on the line because he's not finished with Brock Lesnar.

Kurt said only Damian could answer that. And it is unknown if he's inside this building. Braun decides to look for him. Throughout the night, Braun is searching for Damian, yells for him, knocks down other Superstars, and trashes everything around him.

Soon, when the night was coming to a close, he makes a promo, demanding Damian to come out and face him on Judgement Day. He waits for a few seconds until...

The crowd pops as the titantron changes to a dark area

The crowd pops as the titantron changes to a dark area. Soon, a single word came out of the screen:

ACCEPTED

The crowd cheers as Braun is set to face Damian at the next PPV.

*time skip*

Judgement Day arrives as things are set for tonight

Judgement Day arrives as things are set for tonight. Not to mention the Contract Signing of Ronda Rousey with happening tonight.

Soon, Finn picks up a win against John, Miz defeats Roman, Seth Beats Elias, Asuka defeats Nia, and the Club defeats the Bar. And Alexa beats Mickie. And now, it is time for the main event.