Promo

RAW
February 5

We start with Jason Jordan in the ring as he addressed the crowd about what happened last week on RAW. The crowd was booing for how boring he is.

Jason: Last week, my father was attacked by Damian Calaway. If attacking Miz, Roman Reigns, Dallas and Axel, and Braun Strowman weren't enough, he chokeslammed him like he was nothing. An inconvenience to him. So, Damian, I want you to come out, right now and face me.

The crowd cheers as they hope Damian will kick his ass tonight.

Corey: Is this idiot serious?

Coach: He does have guts, you can give him that.

Everyone looks at the stage as they wait for Damian to come out. After a couple of seconds, he didn't come out.

Jason: What's wrong, Damian? Are you too much of a chicken to come-

Michael: Oh Boy!

Corey: Might want to take back what you said, Jordan.

The lights go out as the mist began to spread around the floor. Soon, Damian comes out, getting a loud reaction from the crowd. He looks straight at Jason before making his way to the ring. Jason looks with some nervousness in his soul.

After all, he did Tombstone Braun FUCKING Strowman.

Damian walks up the steps and stands behind the post. He looks down before raising his arms, setting the arena lights back on as lightning and Thunder strike.

He walks into the apron and enters the ring

He walks into the apron and enters the ring. The theme song fades as the crowd was chanting for Damian. He walks around the ring as he looks at the crowd.

Michael: That man has made a name for himself in the indies and other promotions.

Corey: I admired his work in NJPW, where he defeated Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. He even won the Intercontinental Championship back there too before it was merged.