First Encounter

Damian didn't appear on RAW the next week, except a vignette of his win against Lesnar and asking who would dare challenge him at the next PPV, the Greatest Royal Rumble. Tonight it was confirmed that Roman Reigns will be facing Damian for the World Heavyweight Championship at the new PPV at Saudi Arabia in a Last Man Standing Match.

Many were a bit disappointed that Roman has once again entered the title picture, but they're also not excited to see both he and Damian against each other, especially after that, Roman will be going to Smackdown Live to face Samoa Joe at Backlash

It was also confirmed that Undertaker will be facing facing Jeff Hardy in a Casket Match. It was a surprise as they haven't seen both legends against each other for years. And they can only imagine what kind of match these two will have.

(Yes I know Taker faced Rusev, but I think this would be a great opportunity for Hardy to face Undertaker one more time)

RAW
April 23

The show starts with a tribute to the Legend and Hall of Famer, Bruno Sanmartino, who passed away recently.

We then have Roman Reigns cutting a promo about his match against Damian at the Greatest Royal Rumble in a Last Man Standing Match. He spoke about how Damian is not like Brock Lesnar, and that Damian, despite not appearing on RAW last week, is more dedicated to his job, the company, the wrestling community, while Brock only cares about the money in his pockets and nothing more.

He said his respect for Damian grew when he called out Brock on his promo before his match against Strowman and his last promo before WrestleMania. But when it comes to matches like the one coming at the Greatest Royal Rumble, he hopes Damian gives his all like he did at Mania against Brock.

Then...

The crowd pops as the lights went out. Roman turns to the stage as he waits for his opponent to arrive.

Soon, the mist comes up as the crowd wait for their Champion to arrive. Soon, he comes out and the crowd sees his new attire. It was his normal ring inside inside a dark red coat with black boots and a black hat that resembles Clint Eastwood's own hat.