Greatest Royal Rumble

April 27, 2018

The Greatest Royal Rumble arrives at the King Abdullah International Stadium and the matches place looking amazing. John Cena vs Triple H, AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura, Seth Rollins Vs Finn Balor Vs Miz Vs Samoa Joe, Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy, Damian vs Roman and finally the 50 Men Greatest Royal Rumble Match.

Sadly no women could wrestler due to Saudi Arabia's different culture involving Women's Rights. (Funny how they had first Women's Royal Rumble and first Elimination Chamber Matches before this)

So, the show goes on as Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy in a Casket Match plays out. The match reminisce the Extreme Rules Match on Smackdown years ago, but this time, Taker wins by hitting the Tombstone and closing the casket on Hardy.

After the match it was time for the Last Man Standing Match against Damian Calaway and Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. This match is built on respect, which is a stark contrast to the Heat between Brock Lesnar and Damian at WrestleMania.

Roman made his entrance as he waits for the Champion to step foot in this ring. Soon...

The lights go off as Roman gets ready.

Soon, the Champion arrives, having the normal and new World Heavyweight Championship on his waist and the personalized one on his shoulder. He stood on the stage and stares at Roman before making his way to the ring.

Greg: Introducing the Champion, from Death Valley, weighing at 305lbs, he is the RAW World Heavyweight Champion, Damian Calaway!

Roman stares at Damian with seriousness. Damian has done what many tried to do, defeat Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania and taking him down from being the Champion of RAW. Not only that, Damian was the most ferocious of Lesnar's opponents, striking him three times to make him bleed.

Soon, Damian reaches the ringside area and turns to the steps. He climbs the steps and stood in front of the ring post. Soon, he raises his arm up and lightning and thunder was heard while the lights slowly go back on. He then enters the ring and stares at Roman.

Both men stared at each other as Damian's theme fades away. Soon, Damian passes his titles to the ref as he shows them to Roman. He then raises them up as Damian removes his coat and then his hat. The bell rings once the ref gave the titles to the timekeeper and starts the match.

Both men got into a fighting stance as they circle the ring. Soon, they lock arms before Daikon wins the struggle with a headlock. He applies pressure before taking Roman down and holding the lock in place.

Suddenly, Roman starts punching Damian to try and release the hold. This led to Damian punching him in the face before letting him go. Both men got up as Damian punches Roman, making him go down to the knee. He grabs him by the back of his neck and sends him to the corner.

He charges at him but Roman got out of the way, making Damian crash into the turnbuckle. Soon, Roman starts hitting several punches at Damian. The ref can't do anything as, per Last Man Standing rules, anything goes.

Damian grabs his head and headbutts him, sending him back. He then grabs him and sends him against the corner and starts hammering away at the Big Dog. After that he sends him to the other corner and just rams his body against him.