Philomena reached Mals side and out her arm around the girl at the same time that Evie took Mals hands. Together the pair guided the heartbroken girl away from the couple who looked sickeningly in love.

"So help me god i'm gonna slaughter the pair of them" Philomena hissed between gritted teeth.

"Yeah, not to thrilled i risked my life for him" Carlos added moving to hold his friends hand comfortingly.

Lonnie walked over to them too and said "we're with you Mal"

"let's get out of here" Jay said and everyone agreed. Phina who still had her arm around Mal guided her past the dancing couple and towards the exit of the boat. It took everything in her not to punch the king and his new thing on her way past.

"Mal" they were stopped by Belle and her husband Adam or most famously known as king beast.

"Honey, we're so sorry. We had no idea" Belle spoke softly.

"i'm gonna talk to him" Adam promised before Mal and all of her friends continued on their path to exiting the boat.

"Lumiere! unveil the gift. They need to see it" Jane shouted which causes the trumpets to play and Lumiere to announce the gift.

A curtain was dropped which revealed a stained glass window which portrayed a picture of Ben and Mal. Everyone clapped and Phina heard the girl next to her sharply inhale art the piece of art that was made especially for her.

"Ben did that?" Mal asked somewhat sadly.

"yeah he did" Evie smiled.

"Bens known who i was all along" Mal said as she walked back down the steps and towards the glass.

"He loves the real you Mal" Evie told her best friend but Phina rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Clearly not enough seeing as he was standing next to Uma who was wearing his ring. She did not voice her opinions.

"A true love" Mal giggled.

Suddenly Uma ran towards Lumiere and shouted angrily.

"cover that back up!"

"I will not!" Lumiere snarked at the demanding girl which made Uma even angrier than before. Clearly sensing that she wasn't going to get anywhere with Lumiere, Uma laughed nervously and turned back to Ben.

"Why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me Ben" she smiled a little too widely.

"I have an announcement" Ben shouted captivating everyone's attention "Uma will be joining the court tonight as my lady"

"son" Adam warned.

"Not now dad!" Ben shouted and Phina flinched. She had never seen Ben this way before and she knew something wasn't quite right.

Ben continued his announcement "so as my gift to her i'm bringing down the barrier once and for all"

All Phina could do was stare in shock. Surely he had been brainwashed, right? Gods this was not good. He couldn't bring down the barrier it would cause too much trouble. It would release vengeful enemies and criminals of the worst kind. Harry Hook and his father would be free and they would definitely be looking for the taste of Pan blood.

"Fairy god mother, bring down the barrier" Ben demanded but the woman did not follow his orders.

"I most certainly will not!"

"I am your king!" Ben shouted

"Obey him" Uma said which earned a round of gasps from everybody watching.