I trot to her front door and press her doorbell camera.

"It's me biatch," I said in a joking way sticking out my tongue to the camera.

"Sorry ma'am wrong house, please escort the premises before I call the cops" Vee responded in this horrible and fake manly voice

I let out a laugh and before I could respond, she opened the door all smiley and bright-eyed.

"I missed you so much B ! Have you been avoiding me?" She engulfed me in a hug but pulled back and raised her eyebrow at me.

Yes.

"No, of course not, just been dealing with some stuff"

Yea stuff.

She rolled her eyes and walked to her living room, I followed her closing the door behind me. Honestly, I didn't want to beat around the bush and make small talk. I can't avoid this any longer, and it was time to tell Vee I'll be moving away in less than a week.

"Vee.." I said, obviously there was a change in my voice causing vee to look at me concerned. I bit down on my lip and tilted my head towards the floor. Here I go being nervous again. Vee tilted her head at me and furrowed her eyebrows together before coming closer to me. She always knows when I'm nervous I couldn't even fake it around her.

"It's okay B, whatever it is you can tell me" She stood with her arms folded. I took a deep breath

"You know that school in Lightbridge Hills? Kinderton?"

"Yeah.." I could tell she already knew where this was going by the change in her body language. now she was the one nervous

"Well, I got accepted...It's a little ways from here but I think it'll be a great chance for me to start over Vee"

She let out a deep breath; I could tell she was thinking long and hard about what to say.

"Shit B, I mean obvi I'm a little bummed but you know I always want the best for you. You deserve a chance to start over. You need to start over. Just don't forget about your homegirl okay?" she chuckled a bit, but I could see tears forming in the wells of her eyes.

"Aww Vee, don't cry. I could never forget about you. Literally ever. We're going to chat everyday of course and I'll make it my mission to come down here and visit you and mom" I pulled her into a tight hug and she sniffled a little into my shoulder. We sat like that for a while before she pulled away and grabbed my hands.

"I love you so much B. You deserve this" she gave me a sincere look and smiled. Even though I could tell Vee was hurt, her joy for me to get a second shot overwhelmed the pain she was feeling. That's what I loved the most about Vee.

"What did your mom say? I know she's a little hurt."

I looked down and twiddled my thumbs "Uhh...I haven't exactly told her yet"

"B what? why? when do you leave?"

"I know, I know... I'm going to, I swear but she's always so tired I don't want to add to her stress and... 5 days"

Vee started to look sad again, and the waterworks began. I knew I should've told her earlier.

"Thats so soon B....we barely have any time together" she pouted