𝐗𝐢𝐯. 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Ask me what" Henry asks out of confusion.

"For your permission to find a noble man for Margaret"

"What did you just say"

"Henry Margaret is twenty six she is young and has shown she cab produce sons"

"She isn't marrying anyone. Atleast not now" Henry snaps.

"Henry I don't wish to argue of this. But Father has no need for Margaret. If she doesn't wed father is going to allow her do as she pleases"

"Then so be it she will do as she pleases. As long as I am king of England Margaret will remain here unwed"

"She could easily leave for France have you ever thought of that" Anne snarls "Francis the first will find her a very suitable husband"

"She wouldn't leave our son. Even you have admdited that"

"She would take him" Anne lies "James is her son"

"Does Margaret wish to wed or leave England"

"I wouldn't know"

"Then stop trying to convince me to allow her to wed. Unless she comes tome begging for a marriage. She will. Remain Margaret Boleyn"

************************************

July 26th 1535, Hatfield House

"Elizabeth" Margaret smiled at her young niece as she walked over to her slowly. Margaret picked her up and kissed her head "Look at you your almost two years of age"

"Two" Elizabeth babbled as she helt two finger up.

"Yes my Niece" Margaret nodded her head as she heard the voice of Lady Bryan.

"My lady the prince has awoke" Lady Bryan informed her "Allow me to take princess Elizabeth"

"No no The princess and Prince are related if you could say that" Margaret states as she walks out with Elizabeth in her hands.

"James Awake" Elizabeth yelled happily as Margaret laughed quietly as she entered her sons room.

"Do you want to go play with some of the toys" Margaret asks her niece as Elizabeth nods her head. So Margaret places her down in her sons room
And watches her head to the toys. She keeps her eyes on Elizabeth for a few moments before she hears her sons crys.

She walks to his crib and pciks him up as she did with Elizabeth minute before. But she does it more carefully not wanting to harm her son in any possible way. She looks down at him in her arms as he stops crying.

"I love you with my while heart" She whispered "My sweet son"

************************************

"We can do a quick stop at Hatfield" Henry says to his guards and Charles as he stops his horse "Charles"

"Anything you wish Your Majesty" Charles tells him "I do wish to meet the prince"

"Well it's only a ten minute ride from here. Guards you can all wait here we won't be long"

************************************

Henry and Charles got of there horses as they enter Hatfield they are Both welcomed by Lady Bryan.

"Charles this is Lady Bryan. The woman who is supposed to be with My son right ths minute" Henry greets the two.

"I would be your Majesty but things have changed" Lady Bryan admits.

"What do you mean change" Charles speaks up. As he catches Mary walking past in one of the hall ways "What is The lady Mary Doing right now"

"Charles" Henry warns his best friend. Charles knew mary was no longer a  daughter to him "Can I just see my son"