EIGHT

He pulled my hand and made my body touch his body. His hands got on waist, while I was standing there, waiting to look what will happen next. He got closer and closer. I felt our breath briefly touching in the gap between us, which was narrowing each and every second. He pulled me into an intense and hot kiss. I started feeling so damn week. "Babe" I tried talking, or at least breathing, since he won't let me disturb the kiss. "You did something today" Yea I did, and it was so funny tho, but not for him lol. He was mad at me the whole time. Please don't ask what exactly I did. "Don't you think you need a punishment?" HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT?! I got so shy. I looked into his eyes, which were so beautiful, so deep. I took a fast glance at his lips, hoping he won't mention it. I think he did mention it. He kissed me hardly. He wouldn't stop. I also couldn't do anything. I enjoyed it a lot. Ouch. He bit my lip. It felt so nice tho. I got nervous for no reason. Or there was a reason? He locked both of my hands with one of his, and put me and the bed. Okay there was a reason to get nervous. With the other hand, he started unbuttoning my shirt. He unbuttoned the first two buttons and said "May I, princess?" What should I do?! It's my first time. "Y-yes" I said in a nervous voice. "You sure?" He asked. "Yes." I said.

THEN Y'ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, IMAGINE IT ALL YOURSELF, I'M TOO YOUNG TO WRITE THAT, OK?!😭😭

~on the next morning~

"Princess?" I heard a sleepy voice beside me. "Yea~" I said back in a even more sleepy voice. "How do you feel? Does anything hurt?" He asked. "Don't worry love, you were too gentle with me" I said. "Do you want me not to be gentle the next time?" THE NEXT TIME?! Damn... Wait- I just mentioned, we, or at least I, were still naked. WHATTT. What if someone will enter the room?! He started playing with my hair, so I won't fall back asleep. "Babe" I said. "Hm?" "I love you." "I love you too, princess"

The rest of the day went by normally. At evening, like 7 pm, I decided to go to Soyeon. "Babe" "Yea princess?" "I'll go to Soyeon, okay? I don't know when I'll be here, so no need to wait. If I won't come back after 12, I'll be staying at her's, so don't worry." We said goodbye to each other and I left.

"Hi Soyeon! How's life going?" I asked. "Nah, I don't know, pretty bad actually" "Whyyy? What happened?" I asked. WHO WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO HURT MY BEST FRIEND?! "Yuqi, she..." Soyeon couldn't get a word out, when she started crying. I started to comfort her. A while later she told me, that she started dating Yuqi. I was confused at first, but then she told me that on the next day, Yuqi got under a car, and now she's in coma. "Hey hey hey, listen, everything will be okay. She not dead, she's still alive! Everything will be good soon." I started comforting her again.

We were talking for so long, and I went to me room at 2 am, even tho I said that I'll sleep at Soyeons then. I opened the door, slowly and carefully, so I won't wake Jeongin up. I went to the bed and saw him asleep. "Aww he's so cute" I thought and went to the shower. I got out already in my pajama, and carefully got into the bed and hugged Jeongin.

~a month has passed~
Did I already mention that not only me and Soyeon still go to school, but that Jeongin actually goes to the same school as us? And I didn't even mention that we've had a lot of classes together!

In a week all of us will graduate! So the prom party is very soon too! I'm already so happy! Now it's pretty off topic, but Soyeon and Jeongin are good friends! I'm still sorry for Soyeon. Yea, Yuqi, she still didn't wake up. But, Soyeon already feels a lot better. We decided to meet at mine and Jeongins room to watch a movie tonight.

"Hi Jeongin, hi Mina! How are you? We haven't seen each other in so long!" Soyeon said while coming in. "Hi Soyeon! We're good, you? Come in, make yourself home" Jeongin said. "I can already feel that I'll be a third wheel today" I said while laughing. All three of us started laughing because of the awkward silence.

~a while later~

We've decided which movie we should watch. I came to Soyeon and started cuddling with her, being ready to watch the movie. "Hey! You're my girlfriend!" Jeongin said. I just showed him my tongue and we've laughed.

A while later, we've finished that movie, and Soyeon and Jeongin were already asleep. I just got between them and also slept.

~the day of prom~

I was so excited but nervous at the same time. "Babe, how do I look? Do I look good? I'm so nervous!" I said. "You look gorgeous darling" He said and kissed me. I didn't feel that nervous anymore. (Y'all can imagine the dress yourself lol).

"Baby?" I said. We were now in the car. "Is it cheating to dance with someone else on prom?" I asked. It's not like I wanted to dance with someone else, I was just curious. "In my opinion kinda. Because you are dancing with some other guy or girly like, yea. Why are you asking tho?" "I'm just curious, don't worry, it's not like I want to dance with someone else. I also think that it's cheating actually." I said.

~a while later~

Me and Jeongin were just sitting, we just enjoyed the moment. I went to the bathroom to adjust my make up. I came back, and didn't see Jeongin. Maybe he just went to get some drinks or something? Anyways, my thoughts were wrong. When I looked at the dancefloor, I saw Jeongin dancing with Soyeon. They got closer and closer, their lips already touching. That asshole. I was trying not to cry, when someone started talking to me. "Wanna dance?" Minho. What is he doing here? "What are you doing here? You graduated years ago" I said. "And why should I dance with you?" "I was actually here to be with Jeongin, but here we are. And dance with me, to make him jealous or something? We are enemies, he would suspect something." That was actually a good reason. What should I do? Should I accept it?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in a long time, I don't know what to write :/ Btw it's possible that I'll write less these days, since I'm pretty busy, but I'll try. Hope you liked the chapter^^

~1172 words~