THREE

Soyeon and I went to sleep since we were very tired and tomorrow we will have a lot of classes again.

~a month has passed~
So, it's already January, nothing has changed much, me and Soyeon still live together in one room. Today started for me with my dancing classes, with Mr. Minho. I don't know anymore if I like him or not. I got to know him better. He hates me so much, and I don't even know why, so I hate him too. "Good morning" I said in an annoyed voice. "Ugh, you're here again." He said. Can't he just say Good Morning back? I was too nice to him.

A while later he tried to teach me some shit I didn't understand. Somehow we started arguing once again. "DANCE BETTER" "RAP BETTER" We started shouting at each other. "You're so ANNOYING" "OH WELL, YOU'RE NOT BETTER" It felt like we could fight forever, and nothing would change. We would still find arguments.

We were done fighting, and we just sat in different corners of the room, since we were mad at each other. Suddenly I felt a very bad headache. It got worse and worse, when I passed out. I don't remember anything since there.

Minho POV

She's so annoying. Wait, did she just fall asleep? HOW DISRESPECTFUL COULD SHE BE? SHE'S SLEEPING IN MY LESSON? I UNDERSTAND SHE HATES ME AND EVERYTHING, BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH.

A while later, she still didn't wake up. When suddenly the emergency alarm went off. I was kinda scared to be honest, because she still wouldn't wake up. I got up to her and started wake her up. "Mina, MINA YOU LITTLE-" I understood that she won't wake up, so I picked her up on my back and ran to the exit.

I was still holding her, we were already outside, where everyone was. Her waist is so small, and she isn't heavy at all, is she okay? Does she even eat? Wait- am I worried about her?! No, ew... Or?

I saw her friend hugging some girl, I went to her and asked "hey, you're Soyeon, Minas friend, right?" "Ye- What happened? Is she okay? Why are you holding her?" How should I explain, I don't even know what happened myself. "I think she passed out, I don't know myself. We were fighting as always, then we were sitting in different corners of the room. I thought she fell asleep, but she wouldn't wake up when the alarm went off." Oh well, I've tried to explain. She looked at me, then at Mina. "By the way, does she even eat? She's so skinny, is she okay?" "Yea, she was always like that, it's her body type she says, but I don't know myself." I've asked her, because I wanted to know if she's okay. Why am I worrying about it so much? Like who is she to me? My daughter? I don't even really know.

About 2 hours later, we still couldn't go into the building. Something serious happened, even tho nobody knows what exactly. I was still holding Mina because there was no place where I could lay her down. She still didn't wake up, and again, I kinda started to worry. Suddenly I heard some noises. I looked at Mina, she was waking up slowly. "Hey, Mina! Are you okay? What happened there? How do you feel?" I started blaming her with questions. "Eh... I don't feel good. My head hurts so much..." She said with a weak voice. "Everything will be fine. Should I go to the doctor? There is an ambulance here." She didn't answer. I didn't wait for her answer, I just went there.

A while later she was at the hospital. And since there was no one to go with her, I went with her. The doctor wanted to see me. "Do you know how it happened?" "No" I answered. "She's overworking herself, that's the reason we predict. She doesn't eat enough. Her parents are out of Korea now, you will be her guardian for a time. We will let her go today, please take care of her, and give her a lot of food." "Okay, thank you for your help" I said. But wait, I'm her guardian now?! They already sent a massage about that to JYP. He will make us live in one room! No... But anyways, I went to her and asked her a few questions about how she feels. "Calm down, I'm fine, it's just a headache. What did the doctor say? How long do I need to be here? It's boring here." She said. "You will go home today, but..." I didn't know if I should tell her now or later that I'm her guardian. "But?" She asked. "Wait- what time is it? Who was taking care of me for 3 hours?" She asked. What should I say? Should I tell her that I was holding her the whole time? Why am I even so nervous? "You passed out, then the emergency alarm went off, so I took you out and yea, I was holding you the whole time till you woke up..." WHY AM I SO NERVOUS? WHO AM I? I HATE HER, WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME??

I was asking myself when I should tell her that I'm her guardian. I decided to tell her on our way back to JYPE. We could already go into the building.

When we were on like our half way there, we weren't talking, just awkward silence. I started speaking "By the way Mina, now, the doctors said that you need someone, like adults, to take care of you, and since your parents are currently in Australia, the doctors said that I need to be your guardian." I said. She looks so cute when confused/shoked. WAIT WHAT DID I JUST THINK? DO I BLUSH? I FEEL LIKE I'M BLUSHING! WHAT THE HELL. "W-what does that mean?!" "Oh, I will need to take care of you and-" I got cut off by my emotions once again. "And?..." She fr looks so cute. OKAY I GUESS I'LL JUST GET USED TO THOSE SUDDEN THOUGHTS. "Aaaaannnnnnddddd we will need to live in one room" She wanted to know it herself, okay?! "WHAT?"

~1051 words~