SIX

HE PUSHED ME AGAINST THE WALL?? I got so nervous for no reason. He came closer and closer. What the hell was on his mind?! I got very nervous and shy. He started speaking "You didn't answer my question" He said. I smell a pedophile. Anyways I looked at him with scared eyes, so he will keep the distance. Did it work? No. He grabbed my hand with his. His hand was so warm, not like my cold hand. He grabbed my hand and he let it touch his abs (ykyk? Idk how to explain lol). I was so confused, like what did this guy had on his mind? He's my frickin dance teacher. HE'S A FRICKIN IDOL. "So darling, do you like that?" He asked. That deep voice again. "I-" I tried speaking, even tho I didn't know what to say. It was so awkward for me, unlike that boy, I'm sure he enjoys doing this a lot. He started to come closer and closer, like he was about to kiss me, when suddenly the door opened. Both of us turned at the door. "Ehh- sorry, didn't want to disturb you..." Chan said and got out of the room.

Chan POV

I wanted to see how Mina and Minho were. I was already at their door, about to knock, when I mentioned that the door was open. I had a look inside, and saw that Minho and Mina- WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING? DID THEY MAKE OUT? OR WERE THEY ABOUT TO?? ALL I CAN SAY IS THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS. Minho was shirtless, and Mina also didn't have that many clothes as she usually wears. "Ehh- sorry, didn't want to disturb you..." I said and got out of the room and closed the door. I ran for my life out of there, because I knew, Minho will either be mad because I disturbed them, or both of them will run out of there and will try to explain that I thought the wrong thing.

Mina POV

Thank you Chan. Thank you. I don't know what would happen next. Wait- HE DIDN'T THINK WE WERE- Shit. "CHAN! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT-" I yelled. Minho looked so unbothered. How?

Minho POV

Chan Hyung, I hate you. Also, yes. The answer is yes, I fell for her. BUT CHAN HYUNG, I HATE YOU, I WAS ABOUT TO KISS HER. I was so angry, meanwhile I tried looking unbothered. Mina tried to scream to Chan, while I was just looking at her. "What are you looking at?!" She asked. I didn't want to wait anymore, I couldn't hold it, I kissed her. Her lips are so soft, and that cherry lipstick... It felt so nice, I forgot everything around me. The only thing I could think about right now is her. I know she hates me, but I just couldn't wait anymore. I'm sorry. She ended the kiss and looked at my madly. Then she got shy again. I was holding her on her waist with my one hand, and pushed the other one against the wall. I heard a clap. My check hurt so much, it was already burning. She slapped me. Understandable. I let her go and she escaped as soon as possible. She got under the blanket on her bed, while I was standing there, touching my check.

~a while later~

Nothing much has changed. My check is still hurtung so much. The both of us were just laying down on our beds, since we've had nothing better to do.

Mina POV

I slapped him, and I'm proud of myself. I escaped as soon as I could, and got under the blanket on my bed. He's such a pedophile. I tried not to laugh, since it was kinda funny slapping him.

~2 days later~

Me and Minho still aren't talking since that happened. And I'm still proud of myself. Anyways, as I already mentioned somewhen, I kinda like Jeongin. We met in the cafeteria yesterday, and we kind of got friends, and I think he likes me too. Why do I think that? He invited me on a date today. I'm literally so nervous. He told me nothing, just that he'll pick me up at 8. I wore a red dress:

Since he told me to wear something classy, something elegant

Since he told me to wear something classy, something elegant. It was already 7:48 pm, so I was just waiting for him to come. "Aye, where are you going?" Oh look who's here. Minho. "Not your business" I said, while putting on my red lipstick. "Can't you just tell me where you're going?!" Why so aggressive? I didn't do anything. Why does he even care? Who is he to me? My dad? Anyways, I was nice enough to answer "On a date" "With who?" What does this guy want from me, huh??? Someone knocked on the door, it was Jeongin. He looked so good~

"Jeongin? What are you doing here?" Minho asked

"Jeongin? What are you doing here?" Minho asked. "Is Mina here?" Jeongin asked. Goddamn his voice sounded good. "Yea, I'm coming~" I said. The both of us got out of the room leaving Minho shook.

Jeongin POV

"Jeongin? What are you doing here?" Minho Hyung said. "Is Mina here?" I asked back. "Yea, I'm coming~" She said. We both got out of the room, going outside to my car. She looked so goddamn good in that red dress. "You look beautiful in this dress." I said. I was kinda nervous, it's my first date. And actually I like Mina so much. I fell for her since I first met her, I think it was like a month ago? "Thank you! Your jacket looks pretty good too" She said, and I just blushed. We arrived at my car, I unlocked it and opened the door for Mina. She sat down and thanked me. I sat down on the driver seat and started to drive. I was practicing driving with one hand for so long. Hopefully she thinks I'm cool. Hopefully she likes me.

Mina POV

He's so kind and nice, not like other *cough* *cough* minho *cough* *cough* guys. After a while of driving he put his hand- HE PUT HIS HAND ON MY THIGHS. I GOT SO NERVOUS. I STARTED TO BLUSH LIKE SO MUCH. "How have you been princess?" He asked. P-princess? Omggggggg I already felt the blush, my checks were BURNING. "Pretty good, how about you?" I asked back. We were talking a bit, when we arrived somewhere. "We're here" He said. "Wait, I'll help you to get out, please close your eyes" I got so excited. He opened the door and gave me his hand to help me to get out, while he was asking me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes and felt his hand on mine. I started to blush again. We were walking for like 1 minute, he was till holding my hand. His hand was so soft and warm and- Even this small contact made me have butterflies. "We're here" He said. I opened my eyes, and this is what I saw

 I opened my eyes, and this is what I saw

"Do you like it?" He said. DAMN YES. "It's so cute, I love that so much! Did you do it all by yourself?" I asked. He said that Chan helped him a bit.

~a while later~

Jeongin POV

She's so beautiful and kind! I really love her a lot, hopefully she likes me back... But if she wouldn't like me, than she wouldn't be here with me right now, right? We were just sitting and talking, when we made eye contact. I couldn't do anything but look at her lips. We stopped talking, and sat closer to each other, still not breaking the eye contact. I again took a glance at her lips, they were so beautiful with that red lipstick. It was an awkward moment, that we turned into the best moment in my life. I kissed her. She kissed back. It was so nice, I loved it. The way it made me feel is impossible to describe, I felt so weak. We disturbed the kiss since we needed to take a breath. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. I was so nervous. "Yes" She said and kissed me again.

~1373 words~