FOUR

Mina POV

I was so shook. Like what the hell? I'll need to live with MINHO? No. Never. Nope. PLEASE NOOOOOOO. I was crying in the inside, even tho I liked him at the beginning. I'm not ready for that. Like what? I don't even know what could be worse.

When we got to JYPE, I got into my room and saw Soyeon there, she probably has break. "Hey Soyeon.." I said. "Hey Mina! Are you okay? Do you feel better from what happened earlier??" She started to worry so much about me, she's a true friend. "I'm sorry, but I'll... I'll have to leave this room. The doctors said I need an adult guardian, and it's Mr. Minho, so I'll need to live with him in one room" I was about to cry. I need to live with my enemy instead of my best friend. I tried to hold in my tears, by her funny shoked expression. "No way. You two hate each other. But anyways, if you have to, let me help you pack your things..." I could tell that she was sad, but so was I.

"Thank you for your help. I'll have a week off because of what happened. Also I'll only live one last night here. I'll need to go to Minho tomorrow. But after a while I hope I'll come back" I looked at her kinda sadly. We decided to talk about our lives the whole night. "By the way, what's between you and Yuqi now? Did you confess to her?" I was so curious. "Actually we are pretty close now. She's literally perfect, she's also pretty, and clingy like me, I love her. We are friends, but sadly nothing more yet. I also don't know when and how I should confess to her." She said. Lucky her! The boy that I liked at first turned out to be the biggest peace of shit. But his members seem pretty nice. Yes, I've met some of them! Bang Chan is actually very nice, I like him a lot, we are some kind of friends:).

We were talking the whole night long, it was so much fun. We talked like we will never see each other again, even tho we can meet each other every Sunday. Anyways it was a lot of fun, we saw new sides of each other that we never saw before. We laughed, we cried, we were shook, we've had fun. "It's already 4 am, we should fr go to sleep already, we won't wake up tomorrow- I mean today lol" I said and we started laughing. We went to sleep.

4 hours later, our alarms rang. We woke up, both looking like shit, being tired af. As we opened our eyes we looked at each other and started laughing. It's just an awkward best friends moment, that not everyone would understand. An half hour later, both of us were ready. Soyeon went to her classes, and I was waiting for Minho, since he said he's gonna pick me up at 9 am.

Minho POV

I went to her room. It's already 9 am, so I'm a bit late, but who actually cares? I was lost in my thoughts, when I noticed that I was already standing at her door. I thought one last time. It's gonna be okay. Maybe she just showed me the annoying side, and she's actually not like that. I knocked on her door. I don't know why I was so nervous.

"Oh hey, you're here" She said with a smile when she opened the door. I feel like since yesterday she's like a whole new person. "Yea sorry, I'm a bit late" I said. She looks so beautiful with that morning hair. WHAT- OKAY I STILL DIDN'T GET USED TO THOSE THOUGHTS. There will be so many of these thoughts while we will live together. I can already feel it. "Should I help you bring your things there? Our room is at the other end of the building." I said. I'm such a gentleman, right? "It would be very nice, thank you" She said. Damn, I expected her bag to be bigger and heavier. But anyways when she gave it to me, our hands touched for ONE LITERAL SECOND. I already felt I was blushing, my heart beat was faster than the fastest animal whoever that is. I've got one question: WHY? WHAT IS HAPPENING? Also, as all of us know, we can't predict our next thought. Oh well, mine was WAY TOO unpredictable. "Do I love her?", That's what my mind asked me. I was about to yell "NO", when I, luckily, realized I couldn't.

We were there. I opened the door with the key and told Mina to come in. This room is so small. But at least the beds are in different corners of the room. A while later, I had a look at Minas side of the room, since I was done with unpacking my things. She looked hella cute, especially the sparkle in her eyes when she looked out of the window, where the sun was shining, even tho it was snowing. I think I accepted the thoughts about her, but I still don't know what's happening. I mean, I have a few predictions, but I hope it's not it.

"Aye Mina, would it be okay if Chan Hyung would come over today?" "Of course, I don't really care, you don't have to ask. And I mean it always, like not only now" Her answer was very kind and polite tho, not like my question which is already starting with "aye Mina".

~a while later~

"Hey Hyung! Come in." I said while greeting Chan Hyung. "Oh hi Channie!" Mina said. What? They're that close that she calls him Channie? Even I wouldn't call him like that. "Oh hey Min, whatcha doing?" Chan Hyung asked. Why did he call her Min instead of Mina? Nevermind, I can already feel that I'll be a third wheel...

Chan, Mina and I were sitting on the floor talking about each other. "Shall we maybe do something more interesting than just talking? It's getting boringgg~" I said. "What do you want to do Minho? I mean, let's play something then" Mina said. "The classics? Like truth or dare?" Chan suggested. "Yea, why not?" I agreed and had a look at Mina waiting her reply. She agreed as well. "I start! Channie, truth or dare?" Mina started. "Hmm... Truth" Boring lol. We were playing for like 30 minutes, when it got into a crack, and then suddenly we had some deep conversations, so yea, we could change our theme the whole time. "Truth or dare, Minho?" Chan Hyung said. "Dare... I'm risking my life here right now" We started to laugh. I expected something like to do something embarrassing, when he said "I dare you, to kiss Mina..."

~1150 words~