SEVEN

Mina POV

~a while later~

It was already around 1 am, and me and Jeongin were still there. We were talking about everything. As y'all already know we started dating. He's actually so kind, and beautiful, in the outside and in the inside. "It's already late, let's go back to JYPE, or we won't wake up tomorrow" He said. "Yea of course, let's go" I said. We got to his car and we drove back to the building. He walked me to my room, even tho his room was at the other end of the building. Such a gentleman. He kissed me and got on the way to his room. I entered the room and saw that Minho was still awake. "Where were you so long?" He said. Why does he even care? "Why do you care? It's none of your business." "Of course it is, I'm your guardian." We started arguing once again. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH" I yelled at him. He was already getting on my nerves like so much. "WHY SHOULD I? YOU'RE SO ANNOYING, I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" Damn. This hurt... I started crying and ran out of the room. "WAIT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO- I'M SORRY" Was all I heard from him. But I didn't care. Where did I run? To my old room, to Soyeon.

I knocked on the door, luckily Soyeon wasn't asleep either. "Hey, why are you crying? What happened? Is it all because of Minho?! I will beat the living shit out of that ass" She let me in and started comforting me. I told her everything. "THAT LITTLE-" "Tscht, it's already late, if someone will hear us, and find out that I'm not in my room, we're screwed." "That little shit doesn't deserve to be with you. Ask JYP if if you could change your guardian?" Soyeon suggested. "Okay, I'll go to him tomorrow, can I sleep here with you?" I asked and heard someone entering the room. It was a girl, was it that Yuqi? "Oh, hi Yuqi, sorry Mina, I didn't have time to tell you..." So she just-? I'm disappointed. How could she? Anyways, I said it's okay and went to Jeongins room.

I knocked on the door. "Hey- why aren't you asleep yet? Did you cry? Did something happen? Are you okay? Come in, you can tell me." He said. That made me smile, he's so cute. I told him everything and stayed at his room over the night. On the next morning he woke me up and we went together to JYP, so Jeongin could be my guardian instead of Minho. "Why do you want to change your guardian?" J. Y. Park asked. I told him that it's because of private reasons. J. Y. Park agreed, and I went to Minho the last time to get all my things while Jeongin was waiting outside.

"Where were you the whole night? Don't you know that I was worried about you?!" He was literally yelling at me. "No, and I don't care, you're not my guardian anymore." I said. "WHAT?! WHO IS IT THEN HUH?!" He was so aggressive!! What got into him?! "Jeongin. He at least cares about me." I said and left the room with my things. "Let's go" I said to Jeongin. He looked at me and understood that something seems off. "Hey, everything will be okay" He said. We arrived at his room. "Eh-" I mentioned that there was only one bed, and J. Y. Park already mentioned that, the other bed will arrive only in a few weeks... "What is it princess?" He asked. Damn. Him calling me princess is so UGH 😩. "I just mentioned that there is only one bed and the other one will only come in a few weeks" I said. "But yk, it's not that bad. You will sleep on the floor" I laughed. He looked at me and also started laughing. He was so damn beautiful.

I unpacked my things and sat beside Jeongin. "Don't think about him princess, it's Minho after all, he's always like that. I'm sure he didn't mean it, don't think about it" He said. I didn't say anything, I just came up to him and hugged him. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" He said and hugged me back. We fell asleep like that, while cuddling.

On the next morning I woke up because I felt like someone was watching me. Jeongin was already awake. "Good morning princess" He said. His morning voice sounds like soooooooo good. "Good morning babe" I said. I was about to stand up, but Jeongin held me tighter. "Don't go" He said. "But-" I was about to complain. "No buts" "Should I pee in your bed then?" I said. He let me go. I started laughing so hard, that my stomach started to hurt. I stood up and did everything what people usually do in the morning. I changed into comfy clothes and went to Jeongin. "What shall we do?" I asked. "I wanted to invite my group today, would it be okay for you?" He said. "Of course, it's fine! But what shall we do now?" I was thinking. He stood up and went to the bathroom.

~a while later~
It was like 3 or 4 pm, I don't know. Me and Jeongin were playing videogames. "NOOOOOO" He started yelling because he was about to loose. "YESSSSS" I screamed and stood up. Jeongin started fake crying. "Aisch, don't cry baby" I said. "But you're the baby here, I'm 2 years older" He started to act cool. "You behave like a 7 year old who has lost her mom in the grocery shop" I said. He started fake crying again. I told him to stop. "What should I do for you to stoppp" I said annoyingly. "What about a kiss?" He said. "No" I said. He started to fake cry even more, but in a cute way. I didn't wait for him to stop, I just kissed him. He answered the kiss. It felt so nice, his lips were so soft. Oops- I bit his lip :/. I don't think he was some kind of mad, since he did the same thing to me. I wouldn't be mad either. The kiss got so intense and hot. Damn, the butterflies I got, the feeling I've had, how fast my heartbeat was, no words can describe it. We disturbed the kiss, since we are human, and we need oxygen to live. We started breathing heavily, and he kissed me again, and again. My hands in his hair, his hands around my waist. This feeling was undescribable. When suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Whoever this was, I hated you.

We stopped the kiss and Jeongin went to open the door. "Oh, hey Chan Hyung!" He said. Chan, this you again? I was thankful the last time, but now I'm mad. Anyways, he got in, and said "Hi Min. Whatcha doing here? Shouldn't you be with Minho?" He asked. You could already see, how awkward it was for the two of us. Why again? Because he saw me and Minho. "Hey Chan, I changed my guardian to Jeongin, since we get along better." I said. You could already see the trauma in his eyes.

Later everyone else (Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin) came. We just sat there and talked, when someone knocked on the door. It was Minho. Everyone greeted him, acept me. I just rolled my eyes. Minhos eyes also directly went to me. I looked back at him. We made eye contact. His eyes literally said "I'm sorry", but I didn't care and kept on talking with the others. "Hey, is there something between you two, Minho and Mina? You two are talking with your eyes the whole time" Han asked. That question just freaked me out. "No, everything is just fine bet-" I got cut off. By who? Minho. "Look Mina, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to!" He said. Why did he say that? Anyways, I only answered "Oh well, think the next time before you speak" I got mad again. Also, I was about to burst out in tears, I hugged Jeongin so that won't happen. He knew why i hugged him so tight, so he hugged me back without saying anything. "Okay I guess- but I'm sure now there is something between you two." Han answered while pointing at me and Jeongin. "Shall we tell 'em?" He whispered to me. I just nodded since I didn't want my face to be shown. "We are dating" He said. Everyone gasped dramatically. "She the girl you told me about!" Chan already yelled. There was a complete chaos, while me and Jeongin where just cuddling and watching. Minho was also just watching. I looked over to him, and he was death starring Jeongin. Jeongin also death glared him. They were talking through their eyes. They were fighting with each other.

Anyways, later, like a LOT later, the guys left. Only me and Jeongin left again. "Aye princess, don't worry, everything will be just fine" He said. How did he know I was still thinking about Minho? "Hey, should I do something to distract you?" He said. "Try me" I said while smirking. Suddenly, he pulled my hand, and we were so frickin close...

~1566 words~

Lee Know x Reader (female)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara