Don't Show Your Hand

Start from the beginning

"You two go to the Banking Clan. See how much interest they would charge us on this loan," Organa requested, with the other two agreeing. However, before they could leave the office, (Y/N) interrupted them.

"What did I say about overplaying your hand, Padme?" (Y/N) prompted, trying to check if Padme had learned her lesson.

"What do you mean? Summanous, Republic spies are reporting that it was Dooku's thugs who carried out the attack that killed Mina!" Padme explained, not believing the words coming from (Y/N)'s mouth.

"And what of Palpatine's grin when he heard the news that the Senator who was leading the peace movement was dead? Was that the work of Dooku's thugs as well?" (Y/N) asked, trying to get Padme to see the potential link. See it, however, she did not.

"Summanous, what you're suggesting is treason," Padme yelled. "I've known Chancellor Palpatine all my life, there is simply no way he could have anything to do with this. Seeing him smile was simply a trick of your mind." The two stared at each other for a while, with (Y/N) becoming exponentially angrier the longer it went on. If you looked extra closely at his hands, you could even see lightning begin to spark between his fingers. This continued for a minute before (Y/N) walked off, not saying another word, other than informing Padme that he was going to assist with the relief efforts. On his way, he ran into Ahsoka, who decided to join him.

"Hey, it's better than just sitting in the Temple all day," she said.

"And you're certain Skywalker is alright with this?" (Y/N) asked in response. "I know you're already on thin ice after your little excursion."

"Eh, what Skyguy doesn't know can't hurt him," she answered. This simply prompted (Y/N) to pinch his nose in frustration.

"Fine," he sighed, "but first I need to make a stop at my ship. I need a soundproof room for something, and that's the only place I know where to find one. While I'm busy just, I don't know, watch a holo on the holoprojector."

And so the two arrived at (Y/N)'s ship, with Ahsoka taking a seat on one of the couches near the holoprojector and (Y/N) retreating into his room. Once he was inside, he locked the door and activated the soundproofing. This was it, he was about to bleed his crystal. After this, there was no going back.

"You know," Nox interrupted (Y/N) from inside his head, "Lana and I had to make use of this feature a lot." It was clear to (Y/N) what he was insinuating, and (Y/N) was disgusted.

"Nox, I did NOT need to know that," (Y/N) said.

"Right, of course not," Nox muttered, facepalming himself. "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to distract you from this, to get you to not do this, not yet at least. Once you do this, there's no going back."

"I know that already," (Y/N) responded.

"No, you don't. Not to the full extent," Nox interrupted. "Currently, your crystal is attuned to the Light Side of the Force. Sure, you've slowly introduced the Dark Side to it, but the crystal itself is still trying to keep you in the Light. You bleed it, it flips. If you bleed that thing, instead of trying to keep your use in check, it will start trying to pull you into free fall. It will try to tempt you into allowing your emotions to control you, not the other way around."

"So then what do you suggest, Nox?" (Y/N) asked, annoyed. "I can feel myself slipping whenever I turn this on. The purple, it just... it reminds me too much. I can feel it pulling, even harder than ever. I... I tortured that Senator before I killed him. I felt the NEED to cause him as much pain as possible before his death. So how? How else can I get it away from this color that I hate so much?!"

"I think I have an idea," Nox stated. "You might be able to completely bleed it at a later date, but for now, I recommend a pseudo-bleed."

"A pseudo-bleed?" (Y/N) asked, unsure of what Nox was talking about.

"A normal bleed is when you pour all of your negative emotions into the crystal, and only your negative emotions," Nox explained. "A pseudo-bleed is when you pour all of your thoughts, emotions and intents, into the crystal. However, what color a pseudo-bleed will get you is unpredictable. A true bleed will always result in a red blade. A pseudo-bleed? That can get you blue, green, orange, yellow, hell it could even stay purple. There's simply no way to know until it's complete."

(Y/N) knelt on the ground, placing his lightsaber in front of him. He focused on it through the Force, disassembling it carefully. When it was fully disassembled, he held the now purple crystal in his hands. Unsure of what to do, (Y/N) looked inward. It took some internal debate, but ultimately, he decided to...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And scene. Yep, cliffhanger time. Partially. I actually want your guys' input.

Should the lightsaber at this time, be:

Yellow, like the Jedi Sentinels

Orange, like Jedi Diplomats (though for (Y/N) it would more represent a combination of the exploratory nature of the Sentinels crossed with the Dark Side)

Purple, as it currently is (warning, will result in a very angsty boi)

Red, like the Sith of the Rule of Two (warning, will result in catching the attention of the Jedi and Rule of Twos alike, and also an extra angsty boi)