@9

"Miss Ahn Chaerin."

"Present, Sir." Chaerin said before clicking 'end call' on her desktop. Leaning back with a happy smile on her face, stretching her hands above her head.

"That was your last class anyway... You could've just-" Heuning Kai tried.

"My education won't matter anyway....I've already ruined that for myself when I chose this path." Chaerin shrugged, twisting her chair around to watch the TXT members casually playing UNO in her room.

"You know, if I switched on my camera, we both will have our careers on the floor?" She raised a brow, sipping on her coffee.

"You don't even have a webcam on your desktop. There's a reason you use that old computer anyway." Beomgyu snorted.

"Touché." Chaerin giggled, getting off the chair and jumping into her bed,
"Yah!" Yeonjun smacked her head, "You messed up the arrangement, now we don't remember what the last card was!"

"My bed. My rules. I don't care." Chaerin mumbled, kicking his underarms, "ew. Sweaty." She cringed, retreating her feet. She wiggled away from Yeonjun and laid sprawled accross Soobin's long legs in a weird position, making her seem like a starfish.

"You act so unlady like that sometimes I forget you're a girl." Taehyun shook his head.

"Did you forget I was a girl when you suddenly entered my bathroom when I was showering-" Chaerin narrowed her eyes, messing with the boy.

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS A MISTAKE." He yelled.

"How would I know?" Chaerin acted disgusted.

"Shut up. You know I would never." Taehyun frowned, "It was Heuning's fault, he said you were out to get something from the store across the street." Taehyun explained.

"When is Kai not the problem." Beomgyu laughed.

"Legit. Do moa's know how problematic this bitch is? Should I anonymously post a rumour?" Chaerin wondered.

"You're gonna get attacked." Yeonjun said, "Hah! Pick up four!"

"Ooh, Soobin's got good ones." Chaerin laughed, glancing up at the boy's cards. Soobin elbowed her nose to shut her up.

"I want to move out next year." Chaerin said.

The room went silent, "why?" Beomgyu asked.

"I want privacy and some lack of five men around me." She groaned. The bell to their dorm rang, Chaerin got off the bed heading towards the door before looking through the peep hole. Her eyes widened at the sight of the familiar face, she opened the door in a hurry before pulling the person in.

"What-" Before she could finish the boy removed his mask and slammed his lips on hers, a hand sliding behind her neck while the other held her close. Chaerin gripped onto his shirt to keep herself steady.

"Ew."

The couple jolted away, Chaerin looked past the boy to find a disgusted Beomgyu glaring at the boy infront of her.

"Stop eating her face off here, this is a common area." He said.

"Uhhhh"

"What are you doing here Felix?" She asked the man.

"Wow. That is the first thing you ask?" Felix laughed.

----

"So....how are things going for you?" He asked.

"Okay-ish. The new album is nearly done....I don't know why it cannot be singles. Also....i submitted new songs and they are already editting it down for the next album. What am I, an ATM?" Chaerin groaned, leaning back on Felix.