Chapter 15 - The Destroyer

After several gunshots rang out, Finn brought Clarke in his arms.

I tried to get up, which didn't work very well, but I got to Clarke, using the wall.

,,They have to… They have to stay hydrated.” Clarke said weakly.

,,You need to stay Hydrated." Finn said and I frowned slightly at him, Finn has Raven…

After Clarke drank some water, Finn left.

,,We'll take care of it, get some rest.” I told Clarke and after fighting sleep for a while she actually fell asleep.

After a while, Murphy came to me, he was doing the best of all the infected, he was healing, and he was helping instead of Clarke. 

,,Go lie down, she'll wake up." Said Murphy, I've been sitting next to the net in which Clarke is lying for a long time.

After a bit of coaxing I went back to my seat, I stopped throwing up, and according to Murphy my temperature went down, but the Blood in my eyes didn't stop... And my nose was bleeding too.

After a while, Octavia came.

,,They will attack at sunrise…” She told me and handed me a piece of cloth to put under my nose.

,,What's the plan?” I whispered. I was pale, and not just in the face...

,,They say a bomb, on that bridge..." She explained.

,,From what I've learned in the last hour, Finn will take it, and My Brother will shoot." She told me.

,,Bellamy? Shoot?” I asked and she nodded.

,,He'll make it, he's not infected...not yet... Seeing what's happening to you, I'm afraid what's going to happen to him..." She told me and I tried to give her a pretty good encouraging smile, Which was successful.

,, Make room!” I heard the delinquent, when we turned we saw him... Bellamy...

,,Bell!” Octavia was horrified and ran to him, I successfully got up and walked over to them.

Octavia was already putting a wet rag on his forehead, and there was blood on the ground, the hardest part was obviously over.

,,I'm afraid…” Bellamy whispered. After so long I see him afraid... He never admitted this emotion. Not out loud.

,,I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." Octavia said. I smiled.

,,That's what I said to you the day you were born." Bellamy answered and I sat there watching the siblings.

,,I know. You told me that, like, a thousand times." Octavia spoke up, stroked her brother's hand and went to help the other sick people.

,,The hard time is over you Bellamy, now just survive.” I said.

,,Great words, they will definitely help me.” He just had to add this comment.

,,Go to sleep, Bellamy. It's easier, the process." I said and started to stand up.

,,Stay…” He whispered, fighting sleep. I knew it, everyone was asleep after the hard part.  Me too, I had more of those hard parts. I'm always sleeping, but it doesn't help me, not me. The bleeding won't stop... Whether it's from the eyes, nose, or mouth. It doesn't want to stop.
Most get better, they only bleed at the beginning, I bleed all the time. I don't know what to do with it, neither does Clarke.
I smiled at Bellamy. And I sat down next to him, I took his hand and he closed his eyes. He gave in to sleep.

More blood started running down my face and I wiped it away with my sleeve. I must have looked like something out of a horror movie.

Murphy came over to me, he smirked at the sight of those hands, but then his smirk fell when he saw the blood on my face again.