Two weeks of life and death

When I landed, I climbed out, resigned to the fact that I was going to die. Nothing happened... I just stood on that green grass and breathed fresh air. This was paradise...

I took out everything that might be needed from Pod. There wasn't much.

And I went into the woods...

When I came to such a river, as if it was dividing something. She was obviously in a circle, as if dividing a territory.

This couldn't be the work of nature... Could it?

I heard the snapping of a twig right behind me. As soon as I turned around, I had a dagger at my throat.

It was a man, dressed as if he lived in the cold.

He thought for a moment.

,,What are you?! And what are you doing here?!" He yelled at me with a dagger at my throat.

,,Human?" I raised one eyebrow.

,,I'm taking you to the commander. When she's done with you, she'll lift my banishment." He said and I shook my head. I'm here too short to die.

,,Don't do it... I could be of help to you." I said my most common line when I'm in danger of death.

,,How could you help me?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

,,What do I know? Maybe just in something. But it's too soon for me to die." I said thinking about the fact that I was just nineteen. My father withheld my execution.

I kicked his legs and started running into the woods.

,,That little bitch." I heard.

I saw a pond with reeds around it. I hid in them and watched the guy walk around.

,,Congratulations Roan, You may have lost the only way to lift your banishment." I heard him whisper to himself.

I wanted to step from place to place, but I didn't look where I was stepping. But instead of silence, I heard a loud crunch of a branch.

,,Fuck..." I muttered to myself as he headed in my direction.

,,Get out." He said as he grabbed my jacket and pulled me out.

,,Why would you want to lift the banishment, if you have to be under their rule again?" I asked, fully reconciled to the fact that Earth is habitable, and that there are others.

,,I am a prince, I would have a future seat on the throne." He said with a slight smirk.

,,But still, why would you kill me? If there's more of yours, there must be some people you get rewarded for, right?" I began to argue.

,,Because you are a Sky person." He said simply.

,,What about that?" I asked and he rolled his eyes at my stupid question.

,, You don't even know how happy the commander will be that I brought her an enemy from their territory." He told me and started tying my hands with a rope.

"Great, I escaped one death, you lead me to another." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

,,What are you looking at?" I asked in annoyance.

,,How did you escape death?" He asked and started dragging me through the forest.

,,Why should I talk?" I asked.

,,Because I doubt you'll keep your mouth shut, but it's better to talk about something than to swear across the forest, isn't it." He said and he continued to drag me through the woods.