Chapter 10 - Finally

Bellamy has been torturing the Grounder for a long time, and Clarke has come here again as Finn stops breathing at times.
Bellamy even stabbed a long piece of metal into the Grounders palm.

,,Clarke he's not breathing" Raven came up.

,,What?!” Clarke walked over to the ladder.

,,He started again. But next time he doesn't have to.” Raven walked to the Grounder.

,,Is he talking?!” She asked, quite stressed.

,,No..." I knew she will do something bad.

,,I'll make him talk, I'll show him something new.” Raven said walking over to the Wires.

When she rubbed the cables together, they gave off electricity.

,,Raven, no!” Me and Octavia yelled, Octavia already in tears.

,,He's all I have!" Raven said with tears in her eyes as she brought both wires to that Grounder's body. It's going to burn him from the inside... That Grounder protested for a moment, roaring, but then he was quiet. He wasn't dead, he was just quiet.

,,That's enough!” Octavia shouted, taking the dagger.

,,He won't hurt me." Octavia said, slashing right into the forearm with that dagger. The Grounder looked at her, horrified. He was worried about her…

,,Octavia No!” Me and Bellamy shouted at the same time.

Octavia knelt before the Grounder, her forearm bloody.

,,Which one?" She asked with tears in her eyes. She pointed at the vials until the Grounder nodded.

Octavia handed the vial to Clarke who, after giving it to Finn, returned it to Octavia.

,,Octavia…” Bellamy started, wanting to treat her forearm.

,,No! You have done enough.” She told him and I came to her.

,,Come on, I'll bandage it for you." I said and we left together.

,,You know, your brother loves you. It's just, sometimes, how to say it..." I started to bandage her forearm.

,,Sometimes he is a selfish idiot. Yeah, that's my brother.” Octavia said for me.

,,Octavia, whatever bad he says, he doesn't mean it…” I said in a low voice.

,,But yeah, you shouldn't defend him after he said bad things to you, especially the ones when we were on the Ark...” She told me and I stopped for a moment.

,,I don't like this topic..." I said and finished the bandaging.

,,I want to go see a Grounder.” She told me and I sighed.

,,Fine, but I'm going with you." I walked with Octavia to the ladder.

We climbed up...

"What are you doing here?" Bellamy asked us, still irritated.

,,Bellamy, how about you just leave Miller here and go rest for a while, you know, relax, look at the sky, eat some nuts.” I said, Octavia raised an eyebrow at my coaxing.

,,Miller, as soon as they try something, call me. I was going to go get some water anyway, but I'll be right back." Bellamy said and left.

"You say something and I'll ruin your life" I said and Octavia and I went to the Grounder.

,,Moba..." I whispered, the Grounder and Octavia heard it. Fortunately, Miller didn't. I don't know what they would do with me.

,,It means sorry." I explained to Octavia quietly, and rinsed two rags in water, handing one to Octavia.

We started cleaning the Grounder's wounds.

,,Thank you..." I heard that Grounder whisper...

Octavia smiled and so did I as we continued to clean his wounds. Until Bellamy Blake came along.

,,That's enough, you're leaving now.” He said.

,,But-” Octavia protested.

,,Fine." She said suddenly and threw the rag into the bucket and left.

,,What do you want, Katarina?” Bellamy asked me as he continued to search through the journal.

,,Miller, give us a minute.” I said and Miller left for his own good.

,,So what do you want?” He asked again.

,,What did you say to Octavia?” I asked slightly irritated.

As soon as Octavia's name was heard, the Grounder showed interest in our conversation.

,,Nothing… It's none of your business.” He told me and I raised eyebrows.

,,Bellamy, tell me or I'll find out on my own, and trust me, I won't let it go either way. So talk." I started forcing him.

,,I told her it was her fault, you know... That she ruined my life..." He confessed and put that journal away.

,,Bellamy, you're not serious-" I started but his expression told me he was telling the truth.

I shook my head and we stood in silence for a moment, but then I left without a word...