Chapter 6: Fire Fist Ace

Start from the beginning

"Wh-whitebeard pirates?!"

"That dimwit is a part of the whitebeard pirates?!"

"I do remember that mark on his back from somewhere?!"

"What is such a big name doing here?"

I flinched at the familiar marine's voice.

Crap.

Ace was turned around at this point, that same cocky smile he always has plastered on his face. "I'm looking for my little brother."

The gears started to turn in my head as his words played over and over again in my mind.

Brother...Brother....Bro...ther?

"Brother?!" I covered my mouth immediately when I let the word slip out.

Smoker narrowed his eyes at me as Ace also looked at me curiously.

"Princess Y/n?"

"Well shit, no turning back now."

"What are you doing with Portgas D. Ace?"

Before Ace could say anything, since I could see his cocky smile grow, I quickly jumped in.

"Who said I was doing anything with the man Smoker? I just wanted to eat in peace." Once again letting the lie roll off my tongue, glaring at the freckled man to shut his trap.

Smoker, having so much trust in me, hummed in response and told me to get away from Ace since he's an all so dangerous man.

"Hey now, I would never hurt a lady." He winked at me causing my heart to, sadly, skip a beat once more. "Especially one as beautiful as her."

Smoker seemed irritated at the sentence and glared at the pirate. "As if pirate scum like you have such morales."

Ace sighed, knowing there was no point in arguing as the marine was hardstuck on believing pirates were the devils of the Earth. "So? What do you want from me?"

"To let me capture you quietly."

"Nope, I think I'll pass."

"Yeah, I figured. I'm busy trying to find another pirate at the moment. To be honest I have no interest in capturing you."

"My guess is that it's his woman." I winked playfully at Ace with a teasing smile directed toward the marine. My hood was now down, not seeing any point in hiding my face anymore.

The marine got even more irritated, not liking the joke nor how I seemed close enough to to joke with the pirate.

Ace grinned back at me, letting a small chuckled out before shrugging his shoulders towards Smoker. "Then just look away."

"Cant." Smoke slowly took over Smokers arm after he clenched his fists, getting ready to fight. "Not as long as I'm a marine and you're a pirate."

Ace's cockiness never left, even at the action, as he lifted his head, showing his face. "Such a bland reason. Lets have some fun then."

I scooted away from the fire man since I didn't want to get caught in their fight and I instantly thanked myself for it as they both were sent flying through the wall.

"A food place! I finally found one!" A stupidly familiar boy with a strawhat jumped up all excited to finally get food and 'stop starving'. He immediately scarfed down the food before realizing the holes he made in the wall. "What's with these holes? Old man, you have a weird hobby."

"Luffy..."

"Huh?" His eyes lit up like Ace's did as I began to realize how similar they really were. "Y/n! Are you eating too! Did you see the holes in the walls? Weird huh!"