WInter- a glyph?? What kind of glyph is that..

Grayfia- lucifer glyph...although my son use a gremory as a family name but he inherited his father's own power...

Jane- he use the same glyph even he was a young boy...

Back to jaune

Jaune- in my name you pyrrha nikos shall be my name queen yada yada yada..

The queen sunk into pyrrha's chest and the glyphs disappear..

Rias- ohhh dear what kind of chant is that???

Jaune- my own chant....

Sona-out of all chants that i know you are the only want who has odd...

Jaune- hahahahaha well it was still works!! No problem...

Grayfia- sigh~ this kid is way worse than his father..

Pyrrha- uhh did it work??

Grayfia- yes it did..

Ozpin- well then it was done ...i thank you for all the things you had done lady grayfia...

Grayfia- no problem

Ozpin- miss nikos  you can get yoir things now because you will go with them and jaune  if you all decide to come here againy academy is open for you to go..

Jaune- yes headmaster...don't worry i will visit for sometime...

Ozpin- remeber this jaune...be proud of your team okay..

Jaune- how can i not..you are the one who fomed my team i owe this to you...without you i never met with my beloved and my team...

Ozpin had a smile on his face.

Ozpin- mr jaune as your head master pleasentake care of the team..make me proud....

Jaune nodded..

Grayfia- headmaster thank you very much for taking care of my boy...sirzechs give you a gift so use it very well...

Ozpin- i will...

Grayfia- it seems we have taking so much of your time we should go back...and since your possible candidaye is also here you can start give them the piece...

Ozpin- they will remain here with me...

The devils stand on their seat and they wentnto the elivators..they bid their farewell to each other before they went back to kuoh....

Once they return to the underworld they welcome by the family...

Sirzechs- grayfia how was the meeting??

Grayfia- they are thankful my lord..

Sirzechs- they accept my gift...

Grayfia- yes  my lord...ozpin said that the piece that you give is the key to regain his lost magic..

Sirzechs- i know....i can see that when we first meet him...i knew he is something else...

Grayfia- and what is that??

Sirzechs- ozpin is an immortal being hehehehehe...

Grayfia- sharp as ever my love~

Ajuka- uh dear sirzechs is in trouble this time

Grayfia- now then my love~ i have a gut feeling that you skip your job again....

Sirzechs is sweaying bullet because grayfia was right...

Grayfia- aha!! So i was right..

Sirzechs- i can explain to you-

Grayfia- your gonna explain to me why did you skip your job later or else i will gonna confiscate your consoles...