Chapter 19 : Teaching (2)

Freen's POV :

"Can you tell me again why are we watching this movie?" We are watching Miracle in cell and we are both crying like someone died.

"So-so we can * sip * earn money *sip * by our teaaaaars , HUHUHUHHUHU" Nam said she is also crying. First thing she taught me is on how to earn money since it is the essential basic needs of being human, without money, you can't buy food , and without food, you can starve to death. So she told me that our tears can turn into gold where gold is equals to money. Cool right?

We are crying and holding a basin place on our lap

We are crying and holding a basin place on our lap. After we finish watching the movie, we were surprise on how many gold we have

"Oh it was a good movie, look at how we made" Nam said. She said that we will go to the store who can trade this into a money.

Right now she is teaching me how to cook

"Oh I know how to cook Nam, I watched it on YouTube! Also there is a lot of foods I wanted to try" I said proudly

"Good for you, but really I'm starving right now so just come with me and help me prepare" Nam said. She also said to me that I need to eat 3 times a day or least 2 times a day.

She still continue to teach me something verbally while we are eating. I love the food she cooks it really suit me taste. I laugh how she starting to share her experience and some memories here. She also said to me that I should make friends and not just stayed inside Becky's house. Live normally as human.

As we continue, we walk down to her basement and I saw some pretty cars

"Wooow! Is this all your cars?" I asked

 As we continue, we walk down to her basement and I saw some pretty cars"Wooow! Is this all your cars?" I asked

"Yeah it's all mine. So now you know how much I cried to bought all of these. This are all of my babies" Nam said while giving a flying kiss to them. Crazy.

"Oh I forgot, I will give you this yellow car here. It's all yours, I'll teach you how to drive so don't worry about it" Nam said. Wow it's my favorite color, can't wait to ride it.

"Okeeeey! So where are we going?" I asked

"We're going to the store who can trade this gold, remember you cannot trade this all when you have this amount, people will get curious on how did you get it. So only few grams can be sold. Also it is good to sell it on different pawnshops when you needed a looooot of money" Nam said. She really knows everything here, and seems like she is enjoying it here.

We went out and as we planned. I'm so mesmerized on the buildings, humans and everything. It's all beautiful. She also buy me some clothes since I'm using Becky's clothes.

Also Nam, let me eat something on the store since she notice how I love foods, the I discover that I like coffee. It taste so delicious and addictive. Someday I will have my own coffee shop too.

We went back to her house, I notice it's night time right now. Did Becky ate already? Is she fine alone in her house? Does she go to work? Does she--

"Hey yow you're looking far what are you thinking?" Nam said while she is opening pizza. Yes pizza, we are eating again.

"I'm thinking about Becky if she already eat and if she is fine alone in her house" I said while taking a bite on the pizza.

"You really love her" Nam said.

"Do I?" I asked

"Do you love kissing her?" Nam asked

"I-I do, its giving me some effects in my stomach that's new to me but I know I'm liking it" I confess.

"I think it's time I share my knowledge with you" Nam said.

"You allow me, does it gonna drained you as well?" I asked.

"Nope, It won't. We're the same remember? An ang-- , A fallen angel so it won't drained me, come here give me your two hands" Name said but before she do it she sighs

"Promise me one thing Freen, because you might know something in me since this will also allows me to share my memories" Name said with a serious face. I never saw her like that.

"O-okay?" I said

"Don't pity me, pretend you will not know the saddest part of my memory" Nam said. I notice her eyes where almost in tears.

 I notice her eyes where almost in tears

Nam, what memories do you have here?