Chapter 17 : Busted

"Do you want to have juice or a coffee perhaps?" Becky offers me a drink.

"Juice would be good" I said. Now, I'm at inside Becky's house. After the incident happened earlier. Becky invited me to go inside since Freen told her I'm one of her. I still can see how confuse she is but anyway, I'm inside the house. I like it here, it's warm.

Becky left us and go to the kitchen.

"How are you Nam? I thought you wouldn't gonna see me after I tried reaching out on you. I've got a lot of questions in my mind right now" Freen said. I know she will.

"I'm fine Freen, trying to...survive. How about you? You seem quite comfy here, what's the deal with you and the girl?" I asked.

"What deal? Look, Nam. She is messing my mind this past few days. I don't know why I keep thinking about her? Also I've been feeling something weird in me. Oh specially when she kissed me earlier, my heart is beating so fast and I feel like I didn't know my surroundings when I look at her. All I see is her. What is happening to me? Is this the effect because she have the other half of my heart? Naaaaaaaam.. What to doooo?" Freen said.

 Is she acting like a baby right now? How could she talk so fast

Is she acting like a baby right now? How could she talk so fast. Why does she have the other heart?

"What do you mean she have her other half of your heart?" I asked, I wanted to know more.

Becky then arrived with the juice and answered my question.

"She falls out of nowhere and I found the other half when I tried to go and rescue her. I didn't know touching the blue crystal thing will absorb to my body" Becky answered.

Wow, so everything just happened accidentally?

"Oh-oh yeah then I my heart broke when a thunder strike my heart while my falling here in land. I tried to get it but I can't touch it" Freen said.

So everything just happened.

"Okay so why are you kissing?" I asked. Both of them went silent.

 Both of them went silent

"We uh, uhm" Becky said.

"Ah- sh-she kissed me first!" Freen said.

"Huh? I I Ah I was just surprise! In fact you kissed me twice!" Becky said and cover her mouth.

"Hahaha, enough both of you" I laugh at them. Seems like Freen still doesn't know what love is. She does know how to kissed, but she doesn't know it deeply.

"Becky, can I talk to Freen, alone?" I asked Becky. She nodded and left.

"Yah! Freen, I just saw it with my two eyes! You hella-kisser! WAHAHHAHAHAHA I'm proud of you" I keep laughing as I see her red as tomato.

"Ahhhhh Nam help me!" Freen said with a confuse looks.

My best friend just fall in love.