Chapter 18 : Teaching

"You like her, you are in love my friend" I said while I sip on my juice.

"Huh?? What are you saying? I'm an angel Nam, ANGEL. It's forbidden to love human" Freen said. Yes, it's true. Us angel are forbidden to love or even to meddle with human.

"You were an angel, both of us are angel before, but now we are humans" I said.

"What do you mean? So I don't have a chance to become an angel again?" She asked. Oh boy I got some explanation to do. Teacher Nam in your area!

"There was a rumor that a fallen angel never had a chance to go back in heaven, not unless. You died here with your whole crystal heart. In your case, since Becky have the other half of your heart. It will be useless even if you kill yourself. It will be just like how human's died" I said. Where did I know that? It is just a theory and rumored from other fallen angels. But really who knows? Why I didn't killed myself right after I fall here? It's because we are immortals when we have our whole heart. So, who can kill us if we have are whole blue crystal heart? No one knows.

"Ehh? So fallen angels can just kill themselves so they can go back to heaven?" Freen asked.

"If only they can kill themselves, remember angels are immortals. Blue heart crystal is also like our wings it give us strength, immortality and power. So therefore we can't be dead when we have our whole crystal heart" I said

"The question is, who can kill an angel?" Freen asked.

"Why would you like to comeback? Don't pressure your self , you might have a reason to stay here" I said.

"Do you have the reason to stay here?" Freen asked and that hit a memory to me

"I did. Now I don't. Enough for asking will yah. I'm here to help you out" I said trying to change the topic.

"Fine, but I will not quit I need my heart back. Also I'm thinking that's why I have this weird feeling is because she have my other heart, don't you think?" Freen asked.

"Ooy You're so dumb. I just told you earlier our heart is like our wings, I didn't said it involves emotions to it. It is just strength, power and immortality!" I said with annoyance.

"Ayy! So wh-what is this?? Why would I have a weird feeling about her??" Freen asked.

"It's for you to find that out. Also you need to come with me so I can teach you about 'human stuff' I bet you are draning her to get some knowledge" I said

"I did one time, but she fainted so she just let me watched Youtube to learn everything" Freen said.

"Oh you don't need to be worried, I got you now" I said and I out my arms on her shoulder.

"Are you guys done?" Becky said. I'm surprise, looks like she is upset. Hmm.

"Oh yeah just in time, Becky. Also I need Freen to go with me, it's important" I said then her face went to sad face.

"F-for how long?" Beck asked

"Long enough for you to miss her" I said, I see how she react.

"Just kidding, remember she needs you as her strength as you have her heart. It wouldn't be long" I said

"Okay, it's her life so whatever" Becky said.

"Alright, Freen let's go" I said while I hold her, I'm gonna use teleport again this time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Alright, Freen let's go" I said while I hold her, I'm gonna use teleport again this time.

"Where are we going?" Freen asked.

"To my house, idiot" I asked.

To my surprise, Freen hug Becky and she whisper something to Becky.

"Let's go now" Freen said.

Here comes Teacher Nam in your area

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Here comes Teacher Nam in your area.

Fallenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें