Chapter 4 : First Encounter

"AGH!, Just few more steps.. AGH!" Guess what? I managed to carry this women inside my house. I'm sweating hard but I'm able to carry and lay her down to my sofa. She's still unconscious. I got a lot of question running in my mind right now but first, I need to drink water. I need to refill the water that goes out to my body.

I walk to the kitchen and open the refrigerator to grab some cold water. I'm so thirsty that I didn't grab any glass. I just drink straight to the pitcher. That's how thirsty I am.

I would never really thought water can be so tasty like this..

When I was satisfied and full. I put back the pitcher inside and close the refrigerator and I saw something.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" I scream so loud when I notice some entity behind the refrigerator. I immediately grab anything I see and throw it to the entity standing in front in me.

"Ah, aw , eessh" The entity responded in pain. I came to my senses that it was the girl I carry earlier.

"AHHHHHHHHH , who are you and what kind of creature you are???!" I'm throwing things to her and walking step back, while she is walking near me!

"Answer me!! WHO ARE YOU?! And WHAT KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU?! Are-ARE YOU AN ALIEN??!" I almost feel like I'm losing my voice but she won't budge in until I accidentally throw something sharp to her face and it bleeds a little.

I felt sorry for what I've done.

"AH-- I'm so so-sorry aa-are you okay?!" I said with shocked expression, I didn't mean to hurt her. I'm just scared to her but she seems harmless. She touch her face and got shock when she sees blood.

"Look, I-I'm sorry okay, I'm scared on what is happening and I got a lot of question in my mind. Can you answer me???" I said. She still looking at her right hands like she never heard me.

She then change her aura looking at me like she's going to kill me but before I run, she pinned me in the wall. Her half body was pressed against mine and her face was just an inch close to mine. I hold my breath due to impact. Her expression changed to calm. Why aren't she talking? Is She mute?

 I can feel that she is strong

I can feel that she is strong. I can't even move.

She hold my face using her both hands, wait, is she going to kiss me?!

Oh nooooooo, she can't be my first kiss! Not like this!...

Then she leans her forehead against mine. Oh, I over think that she is going to kiss me. (Hehe)

I feel somethings strange to my body.

I feel like she's draining my energy! I feel like any minute I'm going to die.

She really is draining me!

I can't feel my body. It's too late to move.

I'm starting to loose a grip and my eyes are closing..

Is this the end of me?..