•7 √

"You see, Minho-hyung is such a lazy person, he closes his florist every time we come to visit because he wants to enjoy the day with us without selling any flowers which is his one and only career."

Minho laughs at Jeongin's introduction state about him to Hyunjin. He can never be mad at the youngest's immature behaviors. Definitely, not the same for Seungmin but Minho is trying to accept his personality as he is.

At the time Hyunjin just nodded, he might have not been interested in Minho.

"Hyunjin, how many years would you live here?"

Minho questioned him.

"Years..?"

His confused response made him feel sad, now he was sure that Hyunjin wouldn't be able to live in Gimpo for years.

"I have no idea."
"But I guess they will call me back as the rumors disappear so less than a month."

Jeongin nodded while Seungmin didn't seem to care.

"Less than a month.."

Minho repeated his state, biting his lips afterward.

"Do you guys have any jobs by the way? I mean apart from minho?"

Jeongin and Seungmin look at each other for some minutes to answer the question. After that,

"No, I don't have any yet."

Jeongin smiled before replying to hyunjin.

"Are you kidding? You don't even have to."
"His family background is hella strong, they have multiple international hotels and condos. He can survive even if he doesn't have a job for life."

Seungmin rolled his eyes while pointing to Jeongin when the other just laughed.

"But I have to. I'm a lawyer, my family had been inheriting that since the second generation."

"Agh! Stop talking about careers! You guys make me feel useless!"

Minho throws a towel he sees to Seungmin, which Seungmin picks up and throws it back to him.

"You are useless! You chose this florist for your first love over the high opportunities and since your first love can't remember you, you are..?"

"Kim Seungmin! I'm killing you this time!!"

Seungmin got an embarrassed minho throwing himself to him. He rests on his neck and Seungmin can see his reddened ears from the corner of his eyes. He smiled while patting Minho's head.

"I'm just kidding, hyung."