• 2 √

"Hyunjin, I know you won't do such an irresponsible thing like that. But for now, just follow what he says, I'll take care of that rumors while you're in Gimpo."

Gimpo,

His aunt said they used to live there and there was a friend of hyunjin that he can't remember even if he tried. But sometimes he wonders if it's the same boy in his dream, the unsure lavender smell, a blurry image of the little boy smiling at him, and his tears.

He kept thinking about it on the way his aunt take him there. But weirdly, every time he tries to think about the boy in his dream, he feels a headache like now. He held his head and turned to look outside the car, only to see a closed florist named 'La Fleur'.

Headache again.

"gosh!"

His aunt worried cuz of the sound he made. She turned her head to him, asking what happened.

"just.. my head hurts."

"oh? I forgot the pills, did you take them before we come here?"

"yes, I took it but still.."

He suddenly burst out in tears, it never happened like this. He never cried in front of anyone. And he thought he was a person who can't cry easily and now, this happened. But surely, he wasn't crying, his tears just can't stop dropping out. And he doesn't know why.

"Hyunjin, I think your nerves remember this place."

Hyunjin checked the outside again, and there was a playground where non of the kids are playing. The tears kept dropping out from his emotionless face. He feels pain in his heart when he saw the swings right around the corner.

"no one ever talked to me before, you're the first and the only one!"

He is hearing things out of nowhere. He doesn't know who talked to him like that, the tone spoken was full of excited feelings. He looked away.

"Hyunjin over there, that flat on the third floor. It's where we used to live and now, where we're coming back."

Hyunjin's aunt said as she opened the car door after parking near the playground. Hyunjin did the same, and the tears stopped dropping out, So now he is in his emotionless font back again.

They met a boy who was just standing with a vase full of different species of flowers. His lips parted and widened his eyes when he saw hyunjin and his aunt.

"omg, minho yahhh."

His aunt said before hugging the boy gently. Then hyunjin saw him smile as his aunt started to pitch his cheeks. Hyunjin had no idea who is that boy.

"Look at you, you grow up so well."

"ms. hwang, is that.. hyunjin?"

He heard the stranger say while pointing to him. He narrowed his eyebrows.

'who is him to call me like that, informally?'

Hyunjin doesn't like strangers talking to him informally. But the stranger seems like.. shaking..?

"yes, minho. ahem don't mind him, he is just tired and doesn't want to talk-"

"I'm not tired. But the flowers you are holding right now made me have a headache."

He cuts his aunt off, making minho surprised, and takes off a step because his flowers are making hyunjin uncomfortable.

"hyunjin, this is minho, your only friend when you were young. seems like you don't remember him, then how about you take a visit to minho's place? I had to organize things here so."

She suggests since hyunjin is allergic to dust so he can't help with cleaning.

"ahh, ms. Hwang, I'm not going to my place! uhm.. to my florist, to keep these flowers. Is he okay with that?"

His aunt gave a sign for him to follow minho. Hyunjin rolled his eyes but agreed.

"fine. just keep those flowers far away from me."

"I thought you would break the promise and never come back to find me again

"I thought you would break the promise and never come back to find me again. Because it had been 15 years."

Minho said as he walked next to hyunjin. Gimpo is a very quiet place, enough to hear their breaths. Hyunjin didn't say anything and kept walking as he doesn't even know minho's existence.

"hyunjin.."

Minho stopped walking, causing the other to turn back to him. He held the vase more tightly than ever.

"what?"

"you have changed a lot.."

'You have changed a lot..'

No, I was born just like this.

But the pain, in his heart, started to hit him again. He can hear minho saying 'are you okay?' again and again but he has the urge to respond. He can sense that his nerves are feeling something unusual because of this boy.

- what are your favorite flowers and their meanings?

mine is Lee Minho and he means everything to me,,,

jk jk, I don't have one 😔

AND I KEPT MY PROMISE DBDJJSKSKS DOUBLE UPDATE Y'ALL ✨