• 1 √

(hyunjin)

(hyunjin)

Nightmares,

Scared the hell out of him. The nightmares of that very heavy raining day and the accident that happened on that night. That's all he remembers, all he knows.

His aunt adopted him when he was seven. His parents are gone because of the accident. He tried his best to stand by himself without anyone else's help or pity.

And what he becomes is the result. He is now one of the famous neuroscientists, Dr. Hyunjin Hwang.

It's not like his aunt did not want to help him, he just learned to be alone, and he choose it. As a profit, he becomes the successful man how he wanted to be but as a flaw, he didn't remember some parts of his past. He doesn't even know if he had a friend or not when he was young. So he considers himself a lonely person and he has no mercy for people he views as scum.

'Dr. Hwang under the Brain LU becomes famous for several reasons, his visuals are included.'

Hyunjin's aunt smiled as she tried to change another TV channel. She got no kids or husband but hyunjin. Hyunjin is just like a son to her. She is very proud of him.

'Dr. Hwang hyunjin gets extremely famous for his handsome face.'

'Brain LU's populations are gaining more because of Dr. Hwang hyunjin, currently.'

News on TV channels and newspapers are now, all about hyunjin almost every day. Hyunjin comes from a well-known family that had doctors for 2 generations and a wealthy family, so he didn't even have to try to get attention for his convictions, thoughts, or skills from people.

And he only does what he wants.

Until, he got caught in a scandal.

'Dr. Hwang Hyunjin's rumors of using drugs have been a controversial issue in society.'

Push-button telephones from Brain LU, won't stop ringing cuz of the rumors. Even the chairman of brain LU can't handle the media anymore. Hwang hyunjin is in a huge SCANDAL.

"Professor Kim, I'm sure hyunjin won't do such a thing. you know that."

The chairman sighs at her(hyunjin's aunt to be exact) through the phone. Then he heard a knock which might be knocked by hyunjin.

"I do. But in this case, our most popular and smartest scientist got caught in a mess. It might cause a lot of problems to brain LU. So currently, I only can make hyunjin retire for a while."

He saw hyunjin coming in and probably heard about the retiring thing. Also wearing a poker face as he sat in front of the professor.

"Of course I do, I understand. I'm so sorry about that. yes, ms. hwang, you may get off now."

Professor throws a glance at hyunjin who is just sitting still before he is on the phone call. The air around them feels cold now.

"I did not."

Hyunjin said as he saw the chairman ended the call. The professor sighs again as if he knew what hyunjin will say.

"Well, Hwang. We had no choice but the news of your retirement may stop the whole thing."

"But I need to prove that I did not and those rumors are not true?"

Hyunjin raised his eyebrows, looking directly at the professor.

"yes, you had to, and I will make it happen, but.. not yet. Just rest for a while and then wait until the situation got better. I will make sure they can't attack your personal life."

At that, he scoffs. All the professor cares about is his business, Brain LU. But he knows, even if everyone in brain LU knows the rumors are not true, they still had no choice.

'Netizens love the hero but they love it more when that hero falls.'

"I'm sure you will regret saying that."

- what do you think about this fan fiction?

17, Jan, 23