• 6 √

Hyunjin is impressed somehow when seungmin tells him that he was into neurotic stuff and he took that major. He was willing to explain what neuroscientists do or what does he need to be one while the other two were in the kitchen, not coming back yet.

"I think I get the reason why they moved you here. you do look like a drug addict."

That immediately comes out from seungmin after telling about the scandal he had. He was just trying to open up to someone also interested in neurology, and how it works and accidentally told him about the reason he moved here.

"What did you just say to me!?"

'That's why you should never trust people.'

"Oh excuse him! It's his way to say that you are handsome."

Jeongin pops out of nowhere. He seems to hear the recent conversation they were having. But hyunjin is clueless.

"What? It's not relevant. Do you call someone a 'drug addict' to say they are handsome?"

"um... I think he said it because you have long hair.... and that... you know that face... expression..."

Jeongin knows what he wanna say but he just can't while looking at hyunjin's burning eyes. He looks so mysterious, where is his minho-hyung now?? His hands are shaking and he can hear the sound of the bowl and the spoon scraping.

"Yeah, mainly because you had that resting bitch face since we come in."

Seungmin did it again. He's very honest and that's the problem. Jeongin can't always cover for him. Now, he's manifesting minho to come help. Hopefully, it does happen.

"Jeongin-ahh! help me with these bowls! They are so hot!!"

"Yes, hyung! I'm coming!"

'Thanks, minho, thank god'

Minho shouted at jeongin for help. The youngest didn't miss his chance to run away from those other two, as fast as he can.

"Hyung, you can wait in the living room, I can bring all these."

"It's okay, I can help you with some."

"No hyung! you can't! you should just go rest and have a conversation with hyunjin-hyung and seungmin-hyung!"

He pushed a confusing minho out of the kitchen and to the ones who could be fighting right now. He thought maybe minho can stop them.

So now, there's a confusing minho who widened his eyes at hyunjin pulling seungmin's collar and shouting a lot. It's his first time seeing hyunjin mad after a few years, quite a while.

"Hyunjin? Seungmin? .... Why are you two like this?.."

Hyunjin turned to look at minho, the younger man who was held in the collar just rolled his eyes. He lets go of seungmin, after seeing minho blink a few times, to give an explanation.

"well, your friend just said I looked like a drug addict."

Minho gives seungmin a "you are unbelievable" look which makes seungmin an "I don't know anything" face back. Minho rolled his eyes at that and turn to hyunjin.

"hyunjin, I- I apologize instead of seungmin!! He is always a jerk and didn't think before saying it loud! I'm sorry again!"

Minho bows down to hyunjin, to apologize for his friend's behavior. Hyunjin lets out a sigh as he says,

"not a big deal anyway."

"nOt a biG deAl anyway... like I wasn't about to get killed."

Seungmin slightly has to mock the way hyunjin said. This time, minho mumbled a 'shut up' to him. Hyunjin didn't seem to hear that or else he will get mad again.

"Hyung! here we go..."

Jeongin came to them with some of the ramen bowls, making the others glare up at him. His guess was right, minho did stop them fighting.

"hyunjin, I'm not sure if you like it or not but try it if you want."

On the other hand, hyunjin was starving since he missed his lunch. He accepted minho's offer easily.

Minho moved the circular table he put in the kitchen, to the living room, setting the curtains down so the others can realize the florist is closed just by glancing. Once they finished preparing, they sat down and have a conversation before having the ramen. Which seungmin and hyunjin might probably hate, of course.

A few minutes passed, and seungmin told them he was going to the toilet, so jeongin could talk some gossip about him.

"Seungmin is a questionable friend. He had been my neighbor since we were young, very young. He doesn't really have a lot of friends, unlike me, I have so many friends."

He giggled a bit, proudly. And starts again.

"The reason I chose to befriend him, cover every rude thing he says without thinking a bit, and accept his true personality, was I found out that-"

"minho hyung!!!! there's a spider!!!"

Jeongin was hesitated by seungmin shouting from the toilet. Minho lets out a groan and mumbles 'again?'

"I found out that he is an actual idiot."

At that sentence, minho starts to burst out laughing. Jeongin followed him after.

"Remember when he said 'I would help you guys if one of you can kill those bugs' because we were begging him to participate in our group project?"

Minho said, still giggling very hard. He got chills since he felt someone's eyes on him, and he knows who is it well. Neither seungmin nor jeongin can make it feel like that.

"Hell, yeah!"

Jeongin agreed with him.

"At least we can threaten him with some bugs with this information."

Minho turned to hyunjin who was already staring at him. The topic jeongin was telling them disappeared when they make eye contact. Unknown feelings and well-known feelings, start to communicate with each other.

Hyunjin had no clue what he feels about the other boy though he feels similar when minho clearly knows about his feelings for hyunjin. But they surely can feel fireworks and butterflies in their heart.

No one noticed the boy who was just come back from the toilet. Seungmin had his eyes on minho who was still looking at hyunjin. He just rolled his eyes and sat down next to jeongin.

"DAMN when did you come back!?"

Seungmin flicked jeongin's forehead a bit but the other groaned loudly. Minho and Hyunjin broke eye contact at that point. Seungmin was kind of glad and proud of breaking their eye contact.

[March 27, 23]