etc.

Did Teacher Lili say that a male celebrity is in a relationship? ?

The male celebrity fell in love, and even shared a secret with his elder brother!

! ! Oh damn!

Talking about a relationship actually only tells the eldest brother, not the brothers! Feeling faded, right? The wings are hard, aren't they?

Azhai was furious!

Mr. Qin was referring to the example of the wedding company with Mr. Chen and Liu Gaoming, thinking about what kind of marriage proposal scene should be decorated at home. At this moment, Qin Yucheng's cell phone vibrated twice.

He took it out and glanced at it.

[Mu]: There is something wrong between the male celebrity and the elder brother!

Qin Yucheng:?

Of course, it was impossible for Qin Yucheng to believe this little stupid nonsense for no reason.

Qin Yucheng turned to look at Chen Li: "What are you fooling him about?" Teacher Chen raised his head from the computer screen: "What?"

Qin Yucheng handed the phone to him, and Chen Li was speechless for a moment: "...I fooled him into dating a male celebrity."

Qin Yucheng: "?"

"Then how did you get involved with your brother?"

Hearing his question, Chen Li thought how ordinary people could understand the thinking of a little idiot.

He has known Duan Yu for so many years, and he couldn't find a way in Duan Yu's maze-like brain circuit. Now that Mu Mu is added, it is simply a maze within a maze, a superposition of mazes.

Teacher Chen adjusted his glasses: "...You ask him yourself."

[Mr. Qin]:? How to say?

[Mu]: That's it. I found out that male celebrities seem to be acting like thieves recently, and they definitely have something to hide from us.

[Mu]: Some time ago, Lily guessed that the male celebrity might be in a relationship, but this time the male celebrity took the wrong clothes, which was a size too small, and the elder brother changed into them, guess what?

[Mu]: Big brother didn't respond at all!

[Mu]: Brother, listen to me, something is wrong with them! They have secrets!

Qin Yucheng: "?"

secret?

what secret?

This little stupid guy doesn't think that the male star is in love with his elder brother, does he?

Qin Yucheng almost laughed out loud.

Without hesitation, he took a screenshot and sent it to the group without Mu Mu.

Mystery Project (5)

[Mr. Qin]: [Screenshot]@男星

[Delicate and weak wind blowing willow]:? !

[Mr. Chen]: ...?

[Makize]:...

[Yu]:? !

[Yu]: I am wronged, I am not in love! I didn't even fall in love with my eldest brother! ! QQ

Qin Yucheng was about to ridicule the male star's poor acting skills that dragged his eldest brother into the water, when he saw a new message from Mu Mu.