33

Mu Mu put down his face, sat in front of the mirror of the dressing table in the cloakroom, and watched Duan Yu cast his magic.

Mu Mu knows nothing about makeup.

His knowledge of makeup and skin care is limited to facial cleanser and mask.

This is all thanks to his passion for surfing.

Mu Mu often pays attention to things related to clothing and fashion, so he can always find one or two beauty bloggers who pass by in a flash. Over time, A Zhai engraved the two keywords of cleansing and facial mask into the DNA of his image of women.

After Mu Mu came to this world, his understanding of the bottles and jars on the table was limited to hair plus facial cleanser and mask.

It wasn't until the male star Zheng'er Bajing gave him a makeup test that Ah Zhai realized that there are so many steps involved in makeup.

"Can Qin Yucheng really not recognize me?" Mu Mu asked.

The male star said firmly: "Yes!"

While giving Mu Mu a massage with a beauty instrument to reduce edema, he said, "I don't know if you have watched a variety show in the island country next door. After the wife changes her makeup, she follows her husband's friend back to her home, saying that she is a friend's wife. The one that tests whether the husband can recognize it!"

Mu Mu: Σ? !

How can there be such a wicked program!

Mu Mu became excited instantly, expressing concern: "What's the result?"

The male star sighed: "In the end, ten out of ten people didn't recognize it."

Didn't they recognize none of them!

Mu Mu was shocked.

Duan Yu became interested, and asked Mu Mu to roll the beauty instrument by himself, then turned around and took out the tablet keyboard and tablet from his own toolbox, and opened the variety show.

After watching the first couple, Mu Mu felt that this seemed really feasible!

To the male star, he made a still more urgent voice: "Then can you work harder, preferably so that I can't recognize myself?"

"...Alas." Duan Yu looked at Mu Mu and sighed, "If I knew today, why bother?"

Gan.

It wasn't me who did it, and it wasn't the original owner's fault!

Azhai was furious.

"Things have already happened!" Mu Mu looked at Duan Yu pitifully, "Please do me a favor."

"Okay, I'll satisfy you!" Duan Yu rolled up his sleeves and started to work.

Qin Yucheng left early today.

Of course, if the boss leaves early, it's not called leaving early, it's called being entangled in business.

As soon as Qin Yucheng entered the door and approached the cloakroom, he heard Duan Yu teaching Mu Mu how to be a glamorous red carpet actress.

Mu Mu was being toyed with, looking at herself in the mirror, she couldn't believe it.

He waved to the beautiful sister in the mirror.

The pretty sister in the mirror waved her hand.

Mu Mu:! !

It's really me!

Different from the relatively gentle and elegant look of the previous makeup trial, his hair is now straightened and parted on the side, revealing his full forehead and ears, with a pair of sapphire ear clips on his earlobes.