46

Mu Mu looked at the two Yao family brothers who were stunned, and didn't feel that Yi Anning's behavior had any effect on him.

Sure enough, nothing good will happen if you meet Yi Anning.

At this time, there was no fluctuation in Ah Zhai's heart, and he even wanted to yawn a little.

Just kidding, he has experienced the shaking of the vest in front of Qin Yucheng, so he is afraid of Yao Hong's ex-boyfriend?

Ah.

But just an ex-boyfriend.

Mu Mu glanced at Yi Anning, showing disdain.

Weak chicken!

Not worth mentioning at all!

Yi Anning immediately became even angrier.

He knew earlier that he probably wouldn't be able to get into the young master's eyes. If so, what he couldn't get was a mere Qin Yucheng, why?

But Qin Yucheng had an affair with this young master.

Not only did he have a so-called marriage, but he was also planning to raise a child?

Yi Anning was stunned!

Unlike Mu Mu whose shame threshold was forcibly lowered, Qin Yucheng himself is much bolder and more talkative than Mu Mu, and he is not a character who will easily admit defeat.

He looked at Yi Anning and pretended to show a concerned smile: "We are all adults and have the ability to take care of our lives independently. A normal family relationship is to respect each other. Why don't we agree?"

Mu Mu couldn't help turning his head to look at Qin Yucheng.

This is really wise enough to say.

Yi Anning is a giant baby who has not been weaned by the family, and also hints that their relationship has been approved by the family.

But if you take a closer look, there is no positive affirmation of "the family agrees to us getting married and raising a baby" in these words.

A Zhai is amazing!

Mu Mu could understand, but if he thought of this and said it himself, he would definitely not be able to say it.

He couldn't think of it.

Yi Anning couldn't hold back the smile on her face.

He looked at Qin Yucheng expressionlessly.

There are two brothers from the Yao family next to him, one doesn't like to talk to him, and the other is stupid and can't help at all.

Their friendship feels extremely plastic at times like this.

Qin Yucheng perfectly copied Yi Anning's usual smiling face, and falsely said politely to him: "We still have work to do, so we won't bother you."

Holding Mu Mu's shoulders, he walked down the stairs of the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Yao Hong was dumbfounded.

Things are not right, brother.

He walked up to say hello so arrogantly, not to hear this!

You taste this keyword.

married couple.

Civil Affairs Bureau.

Isn't this **** going to divorce? !

The result was to adopt a child? !

Is the Civil Affairs Bureau still useful? !

hateful! He came up to join in the excitement of Qin Yucheng and Mu Mu's divorce!