34

Male star, I'm going to mess with you fairy!

Now, how do you explain this scene!

It's fine if Qin Yucheng recognizes them, but why do they recognize them too!

Mu Mu was furious.

After all, it is wrong to pay trust!

The male star should be glad that he was not invited to this banquet, otherwise he would be dead by now!

"Thank you for the compliment."

Mu Mu's face was downcast firmly, his eyes lightly skipped over Yi Anning next to him, and finally fell on Yao Hong.

His impressions of Yao Hong were only "deceitful" and "fancy playboy". Now, the former cannot be judged for the time being, but his attire does not deviate from the "fancy playboy" position.

While others were more or less formally dressed, Yao Hong casually put on a coquettish V-neck leopard shirt with a ruby-laced bolo tie hanging loosely. His lower body was gray and black with wide legs and straight legs. trousers, and a pair of white skateboard shoes on his feet.

—I don’t know much better than Qin Yucheng’s ability to dress up…

Mu Mu was comparing this person with Qin Yucheng, and the hand held by Qin Yucheng was squeezed hard.

A Zhai came back to his senses, and realized that he came out with Qin Yucheng today, and he could be regarded as Qin Yucheng's face even if he rounded it up.

What did Qin Yucheng just say?

Hope Yao Hong stay away from his wife.

"…"oh.

Mu Mu choked.

He had no choice but to bite the bullet and take over the identity of "wife". Recalling what Duan Yu said earlier, he hesitated for a moment, and squeezed Qin Yucheng's hand.

Qin Yucheng paused for a while, and suddenly felt blessed, and relaxed his hands tacitly.

Mu Mu held the handbag in his left hand, and passed through Qin Yucheng's arms with his right hand. Just as he was thinking about what to say, the elevator happened to announce its arrival with a "ding".

Nice!

Azhai was ecstatic.

Mu Mu raised his eyes, carried the expression management skills taught by Duan Yu behind his back, adjusted his breathing, and looked perfunctory with a lack of interest: "Please, Mr. Yao."

Yao Hong felt a chill in his heart: "Mu..."

Mu Mu recited without emotion: "Mr. Yao, please."

Yao Hong glared bitterly at Qin Yucheng who was held by Mu Mu, but obediently stepped into the elevator.

Mu Mu: Σ? !

Are male celebrities' tutorials so effective?

Well, death penalty is exempt!

Qin Yucheng was stared at, feeling very fresh.

He had never been glared at for this reason.

Mr. Qin let the other four in first, and felt that Mu Mu's hand on his arm was unconsciously scratching his sleeve.

The surface is well maintained.

But actually he was very nervous.

Qin Yucheng reached out to hold Mu Mu's hand, lifted the skirt for him, and finally walked into the elevator.