24

Mu Mu stood on the terrace with a soft leather hose, turning his head to look into the house from time to time.

Connected to the terrace is the living room, with a corner window as a door, designed according to the sun room, with the roof above slanting downwards, and a few pieces of glass are hollowed out in the middle to increase lighting.

This also led to the fact that when people are on the terrace during the day, if the glass door is not opened, the reflection will make it impossible to see the appearance of the house from the outside.

But sitting in the room, you can see everything on the terrace clearly.

Although it is also a means of anti-peeping, this situation makes Mu Mu extremely uneasy.

Mu Mu held the soft leather water pipe, turning his head to look into the room from time to time.

He left a gap in the glass door that could allow one person to come out sideways, and Mu Mu carefully watched the inside through this gap.

Tell a horror story.

This is Qin Yucheng's fifth day of getting up early to cook.

Listen to me bro, this is scary, very scary.

Occasionally waking up early to cook is no problem, everyone has a whim.

After waking up early for several days in a row, Mu Mu will treat it as a working day. Anyway, he can't stay in bed, so he can just cook.

But today is Saturday.

Today is the weekend, the weekend is a holiday.

God!

It's Saturday!

A social animal in Qin Yucheng even got up early to cook on weekends!

Is this something humans can do?

Of course, Mu Mu respects the diversity of human beings. There must be such extremely self-disciplined people in this world, especially Qin Yucheng is a ruthless working machine, and it seems that there is no problem getting up and cooking every morning.

What scares Mu Mu the most is this buddy's attitude towards him—Qin Yucheng began to report to him on WeChat every day whether he would go home for dinner, and would go to the studio to pick him up if he got off work early.

In the past five days, Qin Yucheng has become acquainted with Chen Li and Duan Yu, and even participated in their supper dinner.

Mu Mu was terrified.

He felt that there must be something wrong with Qin Yucheng, especially his brain.

Mu Mu turned off the faucet, swept away the stagnant water, and loosened the soil for the potted plants soaked in water with a small shovel, but finally had to bite the bullet and go back to the house.

Mu Mu's eating habits have always tended to Chinese food. Breakfast is usually steamed buns, fried dough sticks, pancakes, fruit, small noodles, rice noodles, etc., but Qin Yucheng is probably because he is always in a hurry, and his breakfast is mostly western style that can be taken away with only a little processing.

Qin Yucheng put the plate on the dining table, looked at Mu Mu who walked in, and saw the tangled palette on the other's face as expected.

This Mu Mu has a secret, it's obvious.

But how many people in this world have no secrets?

Qin Yucheng didn't care about this.

He just felt that if he could see Mu Mu's messy expression every morning, he could start the day in a relaxed and happy mood.