If it hadn't been revealed by Qin Yucheng about the illegitimate child in August, and they would have been given another three years, they could have directly emptied Yi Anning's father.

Now Yi Anning's parents are still arguing in the court, and the mother of the illegitimate child stood by Yi Anning's mother without hesitation, as a witness, throwing out a lot of stupid things about Yi Anning's father's bribery one by one .

It's no longer a divorce case.

Yi Anning's mother and that aunt now want to join forces to send Yi Anning's father in.

Anyway, it is impossible for Yi Anning to become a civil servant, and it doesn't affect him at all if his father goes in.

It is also thanks to Yi Anning that their family is not listed, and the shareholders are all relatives and friends of the family. Everyone in the business circle of City Z knows about the trouble, but it does not affect the company's profitability too much.

But the company did not affect it. As relatives and friends who were relatively close to Yi Anning's family, Yao Chi's family was inevitably affected.

Especially Yao Chi's elder brother.

Yao Chi sighed silently.

His brother has been a fool since he was a child.

If he hadn't been stupid, he wouldn't have slapped his thigh on the spot after his younger brother showed his talent, as if he had found a life-saving straw, and directly announced that he would give up inheriting the family business, then turned around and dragged his friends out to have fun for half a month without going home.

Yao Hong, who was coaxed and coaxed to grow up since he was a child, is stupid but not sweet, he is fooled around by Yi Anning all day long, and he often does those stupid things that dandies must do.

He himself knew that Yi Anning was fooling him, but he always felt that "forget it, let's forget about the feelings he has had for so many years since childhood", and then he chose to forgive, and continued to be fooled foolishly.

This time, it was Yao Hong who insisted on going his own way, and was dragged by Yi Anning to get their family involved. Parents were so angry that they made the family jump.

Yao Chi was tired, he didn't want to go back.

But there is no need to tell the senior about such things. Yao Chi changed the subject: "Where's uncle and aunt?" "It's been a month since we went to the desert."

No one went back, and one didn't want to go back.

The two watched the elevator go down from the 25th floor to the parking lot on the -2 floor without a word, and walked out of the elevator.

Yao Chi saw a small robot coming up to meet him, and copied a synthetic voice: "Hi, you two, happy New Year's Day! I have a gift in my stomach!"

Mu Ze looked down at the little robot that only reached his waist, and was stunned for a moment.

This robot was purchased from a joint project between Qin Yucheng and Yao Chi.

The materials provided by Yao Chi's family, and the AI ​​technology provided by Qin Yucheng, were finally purchased at Muze's instruction and turned into elves in Yuanyang's headquarters park.

The functions of these robots include reception, guidance, cleaning and the like.

But Muze did not let these relatively low-cost robots replace human labor.

This is also Yao Chi's suggestion.

At that time, the high-achieving student with a double degree in business philosophy was a little embarrassed to say that these machines were produced to make people's lives more convenient, not to squeeze people's living space.