Teacher Chen probably has no customers at the moment, so the call is answered quickly.

"Mr. Chen, have you thought about the current situation?"

"Um."

Chen Li on the other end of the phone answered, and Mu Mu could almost imagine him pushing his glasses calmly.

"When the price was set, the new friends said it was too low. I thought about this possibility, but I didn't expect it to be so much higher."

Chen Li certainly thought about this possibility.

Clothes, shoes and hats plus small items add up to 888 for the whole set. Although the cost is there, they still make money, but compared to other peers with the same level of craftsmanship, the price is indeed much lower.

Duan Yu is a simple-minded person. Apart from other aspects, he is really good at design and pattern making. After all, he is the one who has been severely beaten in a top fashion company.

So after understanding the ecology of the small circle, Mr. Chen had a bold idea.

In the name of being unskilled in the first set of business in the new store, it is true that it is famous for selling second-hand bloggers at low prices.

Duan Yu and Mu Mu, who don't know much about this aspect, were easily fooled by Mr. Chen's words, "The first set in the new store must be full of sincerity, and the price means that you don't lose money and just ask for a lottery."

The heart of the operation is dirty.

But even though he had prepared for the sales to exceed the estimate, the current sales really surprised Chen Li.

But okay, hold on.

The schedule of the garment factory is one month later, so it is not a big problem to make some small adjustments.

Teacher Chen pushed the glasses: "I'm going to contact the packaging box factory, can you connect with the clothing factory?"

"Okay." Mu Mu replied, and went to contact the garment factory again.

There are many things. They need to add everything from clothes to packaging boxes.

Duan Yu frantically rubbed his hands in the studio alone.

He really rarely felt such happiness.

In the past, when they were at work, except for occasional shows and customizations, all their designs had to be adjusted due to factors such as the industry market, company style, and business.

After changing and changing until the end, it often happens that the original design concept is completely lost.

It is precisely because of this that he gave up the shackles of honor after working for a few years, and chose to open his own studio and do free design.

Although the business is not booming, it can be regarded as the realization of his original goal of resigning.

Just nesting in the studio and only showing your talents to a few fixed customers is completely different from watching your design sell thousands of sales and knowing that it is known and recognized by many people. feeling.

Sitting cross-legged on a chair, the male star looked at the sales with silly joy.

He laughed for a while, couldn't help but click on the video platform, and began to enjoy the rainbow fart.

Mu Mu went outside and went through all the garment factories, logistics and warehouses, and came back with his books, ready to set off to sign a supplementary agreement with them.