He paused for a moment: "...whatever you want."

Chen Li took out three large cups from the cabinet: "Then it's all lemon black tea?"

"Great!"

Qin Yucheng put away the ingredients, and when he saw Mu Ze standing in the living room, he seemed a little at a loss.

Mu Ze is very unfamiliar with such an ordinary family situation.

In the past, the houses he visited either had nanny housekeepers or life assistants, and the atmosphere was a bit serious. He had never seen Qin Yucheng's house like this.

Qin Yucheng walked over and patted his elder brother on the shoulder: "The study is over there, don't you have a video conference at three o'clock?"

Mu Ze paused: "How do you know?"

"Oh, I accidentally saw a little bit on the plane."

Mu Ze was about to follow Qin Yucheng when he saw the pink bunny slippers on his brother's feet.

Mu Ze: "..."

Mu Ze's footsteps were confused for a moment.

He stared at Qin Yucheng's slippers, and suddenly felt that Qin Yucheng's setting of symbols such as "0v0" and ">^<" became extremely reasonable.

Sure enough, one person has thousands of faces.

The younger brother, who seems calm and serious, actually likes pink and kaomoji, which is just an expression of diversity.

Respect for human diversity.

The eldest brother once again stabilized his mentality, did not pierce his younger brother's girlish heart, and followed in a few steps.

The study room has undergone special sound-proofing treatment. As long as the stereo is not turned on and frantically playing disco outside, basically nothing can be heard in the study room.

When Qin Yucheng was working overtime at home, he would play some white noise in the study.

Mu Ze put the computer on the table, connected to WIFI, turned his head, and caught a little flickering red light behind the bookshelf of the corner cabinet.

Mu Ze raised his finger and pointed over there: "What is that?"

"Huh?" Qin Yucheng turned his head to look over, and was stunned.

This was the camera that he had completely forgotten about, and it was still operating safely after two months.

"...As you can see, it's a camera."

Mu Ze looked at Qin Yucheng, expressionless: "Is this also fun?"

"?" Qin Yucheng didn't respond.

"It's okay." Mu Ze said flatly, "It's normal for people to have some special hobbies."

? ? ?

Qin Yucheng was run over by a wheel head-on.

He reacted, walked over and reached out to turn off the camera, explaining: "I don't have any hobbies in this area."

Mu Ze showed a conniving expression like a big brother.

Qin Yucheng: "..."

never mind.

Big brother loves whatever.

For the sake of his promise to live at home.

Qin Yucheng left the study, skipped Mr. Chen and the male star who were making black tea by the bar, and went to the terrace.